SASS Wire Forum

California AG Kamala Harris Sued....Again.

Subdeacon Joe

Joe if I have had the money I would have done this years ago.

This is something that all pro-gunners should have been doing ever time the antis do this kind of thing

If we put the anti-gunners on the defense instead of the offense like they are doing we would have more of our gun rights.

Like I said in the thread on "The ban that isn't", I'd sue. You don't necessarily need a lot of money, you just need the time and diligence to pursue it based on principle.

Shoer is right. It is time we stand up to these b@$t@rd$.

Six-Shot I have been saying it for 15 years at least, that we need to put them on the defensive. If we have them on the defense they will have little to no time to form an offense. But every time I have brought it up somebody say oh we can't do that, that would not be right or we can't sink to their level. Well all that is Bulls**t, we need to not only sink to their level, we need to sink lower! Come at them from all sides, just like they have been doing to us for the past 40 plus years ever since the gun act of 1968.

We have just barely starting to get organized when it comes to fighting these A**hole and we have a looooong way to go to beat them

Six-Shot I have been saying it for 15 years at least, that we need to put them on the defensive. If we have them on the defense they will have little to no time to form an offense. But every time I have brought it up somebody say oh we can't do that, that would not be right or we can't sink to their level. Well all that is Bulls**t, we need to not only sink to their level, we need to sink lower! Come at them from all sides, just like they have been doing to us for the past 40 plus years ever since the gun act of 1968.

We have just barely starting to get organized when it comes to fighting these A**hole and we have a looooong way to go to beat them

Shoer, you won't get an arguement from me!

Like I said in the thread on "The ban that isn't", I'd sue. You don't necessarily need a lot of money, you just need the time and diligence to pursue it based on principle.

Shoer is right. It is time we stand up to these b@$t@rd$.

Time = Money. Iff'n ya ain't got the money, ya ain't gonna have the time, 'cause all yer time's gonna be tied up makin' money.

And, we need to stop playing nice with them, we need to use their own rules against them. If we continue to use Olympic boxing rules against a cage fighter, we're gonna continue to get stomped.

Archived