SASS Wire Forum

Anybody record or DVR the Shooting USA Winter Range 2014 show?

Apparently there was some video footage of me shooting on the Shooting USA Winter Range 2014 show. I don't get that channel and was wondering if anyone had recorded or DVR"d the show. My 4 year old would get a kick out of seeing his old man on tv and was wondering if someone could send me a copy. I would pay postage and whatever else is involved. Thanks

Howdy Deuce Stevens,

Checking there webpage you might be able to order it from them, if a pard can't get it for you. Several years ago was babysitting for a pard and he and several other local shooters were on one of the shows. His 4 year old loved it. We ended up watching it a bunch.

http://www.shootingusastore.com/items/show-dvds/list.htm

Apparently there was some video footage of me shooting on the Shooting USA Winter Range 2014 show. I don't get that channel and was wondering if anyone had recorded or DVR"d the show. My 4 year old would get a kick out of seeing his old man on tv and was wondering if someone could send me a copy. I would pay postage and whatever else is involved. Thanks

I wish I could help. This was one of my favorite Shooting USA episodes of all time.

You shoot really fast.

I heard my buckerette and I are in it but im out of town for work. its KiLlInG me to see it. we made it on Shooting USA's coverage of 2012 EOT as well.

Archived