SASS Wire Forum

A Cowboy thank you to Brushy Bob

Gray Squirrel and I arrived Friday at The Jefferson Outlaws for the Shootout at Leadville. Problem was when we packed we had to take the wheels of my cart, and in the process ruined the retaining pins. Well several great cowboys assisted us, especially Brushy Bob. He drove up in his work truck and had my cart up and running in short order, he refused to accept any money even for the parts he used. I did get him to accept a cold iced tea though. We had a great shoot and a good time was had by all.

John, I'm glad you came to shoot at our annual "Shootout at Leadville" for the first time and that you enjoyed the shoot. And congrats on your 1st place FCG win. YES, Brushy Bob is a great guy at our club and I'm glad to hear that he could help you out. Brushy is one of those guys that ALWAYS jumps in to help anyone with any problem and never expects or accepts anything in return. I'm always thankful that he's a member at our club and all the work he does for us to maintain our range and cowboy town.

Archived