SASS Wire Forum

Get involved in upcoming elections

George Brevin

The NRA have rating lists for candidates based on their pro 2A stance. In my home State Senator Mitch O,Connell has top rating and was a speaker at Indianappolis . He is in a primary fight next week,and is likely to face Democrat rising star Alison Lungarton Grimes. In the mid terms. Why do politics matter,simply because politicians make the gun laws we have to live with.

As both a SASS member and NRA Endowment member,I have been active in the war against the gun banners since I emigrated here 5 years ago from the UK. I have written 4 books on the 2A and been a speaker at gun rights rallies as well as appearing on TV and radio to support the fight.

As a cop in the UK I saw what happens when you accept vague promises from the Government,

We need every gun in the fight (pardon the pun) the NRA ,SASS ,NSSF and every citizen who values freedom . Support you pro gun candidates and expose the anti gun ,anti Constitution enemies who seek to take your guns. This is the way to win, destroy them at the ballot box,follow Colorados lead.and stand up for America. If you stay at home on polling day,you are part of the problem.

Stephen Challis, (marshal George Brevin)

I'm running for a seat in the New Hampshire House of Representatives again. I lost to two Democrats in 2012 one of which is anti-gun and one of which is rated B- by the NRA. I was rated a B (only because I was a candidate with no prior legislative record but passed the NRA questionaire and took the "pledge" to protect and defend . . .) I am rated an A by GO-NH (Gunowners of New Hampshire) and NHFC (New Hampshire Firearms Coalition). I told The House delegation when I spoke against numerous anti-gun bills over the past several years that I will run for a seat in every election until either I get elected or I die. Whichever comes first!

"The penalty for not participating in politics is to be ruled by inferior men" - Plato

Archived