SASS Wire Forum

What your alias coulda been?

Carlos Murphy # 873

Since my alter ego is that of a Mexican bandit one of my other alias picks coulda been El Guapo from the Three Amigo's or Valdez from Valdez is Coming.

Carlos Murphy

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Based on my times ...It could have been Slowhand Bob...Two Daize Bill....Clockstop Larry.. But Crash lives up to the way I end up on a stage ,so I will stick with Crash

Crash

Justin Thyme

It is Waimea's real name.

Someday the story will be told.

Waimea

:FlagAm:

Buster Jiggs but it was taken when I joined SASS. My very good friend from Albuquerque that Ive buddied around with for about 50 years liked the song by Don Edwards about Tying a knot in the Devils tail. Since his name is Bob he reckoned he was Sandy Bob and named me Buster Jiggs. Second choice was Tascosa cause a gun fight in Old Tascosa (current site of Boys Ranch) was as bad as the OK corral , just didnt have any famous men in the shootout.

Tascosa

I use to be Hoss Hungright but Mrs. Hungright hated it so now she's Mrs. Lose.

Then there's...

Justin Sane

But I would be stealing that one...see if anyone knows from where.

;)

There is a professional guitarist AND a pro Wrestler named Justin Sane.

But I don't think those would be the answer.

?

..........Widder

It started at The Last Stand about five years ago....coming out of a convenient store with coffee....I harassed the clerk on the way out...my pal CC Filson (Who is now CC Top) followed. As I left the store the clerk asked CC if his dad was always this engaging?

CC said that ain't my dad .....That's my GRANDPAPPY.

From that day forth I'm been called Grand Pappy, Great Grandpappy....but mostly Pappy. I'm kinda getting used to it. I'm not the oldest at our club, but based on senility I'm close....lol.

KK

....and of course, Dec of 05 at my first match when I told Montana Longhair that I was looking for something that fit the initials KK.....he came up with Krispee Kreme which still haunts me from time to time.

KK

My first choice was Shagnasty. This was based on a short story my wife wrote in High School about a mountain man. Unfotunately it was already taken.

I always liked Sugar Foot, as I am all that sweet.

Frontier Lone Rider

There is a professional guitarist AND a pro Wrestler named Justin Sane.

But I don't think those would be the answer.

?

..........Widder

Yep...the little punk...that don't share my views...but I like weird music.

:blink:

I been thinkin of resurrecting mine to Pigboy Crabshaw.

Let's see if anyone knows where I got that.

I wanted Dr Thomas. I think I put my preferences in the wrong order on the sign up sheet though.

Turns out, there was a serial killer in the 1800's named Dr Thomas Neill Cream.

So maybe it's good that I didn't get it.

I wanted Dr Thomas. I think I put my preferences in the wrong order on the sign up sheet though.

Turns out, there was a serial killer in the 1800's named Dr Thomas Neill Cream.

So maybe it's good that I didn't get it.

That's funny. My first choice was "Doc Jones", but it was taken. I think Poet Jones fits me better anyways.

My last name is Phillips and I used to portray a loyal subject of the crown as a soldier in the French and Indian War, so I've thought about changing my alias to "Phil the Shill." :)

My last name is Phillips and I used to portray a loyal subject of the crown as a soldier in the French and Indian War, so I've thought about changing my alias to "Phil the Shill." :)

Iiiiiii like it!

Archived