SASS Wire Forum

Prayer Posse Request - Aunt Hada Nuff

Good folks of the Prayer Posse,

Just recently my bride of 25 years, the lovely and talented Aunt Hada Nuff, was diagnosed with papillary thyroid cancer. As cancer diagnoses go, there's many far, far worse but it's still a tough message to hear. A cancellation in the surgical schedule at MD Anderson has blessed us with the opportunity to get her in for surgery on May 7.

If you have a spare moment on Wednesday morning and don't mind puttin' in a good word for her with the Boss, this old cowboy would be mighty grateful.

Til you're better paid...thanks.

Adolph "Ad" Vancinghand

Best thoughts headed your way. My Carol Jean is a 15 year survivor.

Prayers for you. I am a cancer survivor for the last 19 years, it can be beaten into submission. Don't know if I'll ever feel cured.

Prayers up for your bride and yourself.

Prayers up for her, you, family and friends and the medical staff.

Our prayers have been sent. Prayers sent for you as well, as it's gonna be rough on you. Please keep everyone updated as to her progress. God bless.

Howdy AV,

How is she doing? How was the surgery?

Continuing to pray.

Jane came thru the surgery w/o any significant complications. Fairly rough night due to post-op nausea but the pain hasn't been too bad.

One charming side effect of all that banging around near her vocal cords is that she currently sounds like a cross between a Marine D.I. and Linda Blair in "The Exorcist"...

Any you know what? It's wonderful!

Thanks for all the support and prayers from everyone!

"Ad"

Archived