SASS Wire Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fillmore Coffins, SASS #7884

Are clothing rules changing around the country?

Love this thread...Rebel, I waited and waited trying, like you to get all my stuff...finally went to a shoot and everyone greeted me like Wyatt coming back from the OK corral... go shoot...it is a blast..Listen to Fillmore.....wish I had jumped in sooner....everyone around here looks Cowboy to me ...Seems like ole BD is needing support...we love a underdog down here but criticism of Texas is out of bounds. As a bartender...we called this syndrome Buzzards Breath...eating rotten meat and trying to share it with you pals...nobody wants it and it gives everyone a headache...Thanks for sharing...lol...Jim

Sorry...I don't know any Top Shooters.

Don't see why I was "so infuriated"...but thanks for the laugh.

And nope...I never put any $$$$ or time into this game. If I did, I wouldn't broadcast it.

Cheers!

Phantom

PS: See ya at EOT!!!!!

I will make it a point to look you up and talk to you along with TEX at EOT and all three of us will have lunch together. I'm Buying . Adios Amigos. By the way its kinda hard to hide the shade donation. they automatically put your name plack on it. I didn't know that at the time

So much for the original thread. Wasn't a bad thread, just a simple question. One "pard" :huh: turns it into a urine distance contest.........

The moderators should shut this thing down now.

Black Diamond, I hope I never am forced to posse with you......ever.

CS

aw you would love to shoot with me. I shoot like a blind man and move as fast as my wheelchair will go. You wont be in last place with me

What about those B-Western shooters sporting Ed Hardy by Christian Audigier shirts? Ed Hardy is a tattoo artist from SoCal and Christian Audigier is a French designer. Many of those shirts have logos like "Gypsy Soule" or "Love Kills." These are just pearl snap shirts with tattoo designs. I guess these shooters think because they are flashy and have "bling" that makes them B-Western. Just sayin' . . . while we are on the subject . . .

I have yet to see such an animal......

ARRRRGGGHHH! :angry::angry::angry:

I'm back (been at the CA State match). Another moderator did great trying to save the thread. However, the following are my thoughts, from the Wire Guidelines. "Topic: Procedural SASS Wire Moderators have the authority to Close Topics and are directed to do so when the message: • Is beating a dead horse; • Is instigating in nature; • Contains good and valuable information but is heading in a non-productive direction; • Point is clearly made, both sides had their say or a truce or mutual understanding is made."

You may restart the discussion; but I will be watching. :lol:

Regards,

Allie Mo