SASS Wire Forum

us open SCORES!

Mose & Bella, Thanks for another great match at a great shooting facility.

Misty Moonshine, Thanks for the free EOT entry for all the category winners.

Kaskaskia Cowboys, Thanks for all your hard work to continue to improve an already great cowboy range.

If you missed this match your missed a good one. If you were there you know what I mean.

Folks, anybody notice that a 14 year old pard took 2nd overall? Way to go Mo. Lefty, you da man! :o:D

And I just noticed, had the fastest time! You old farts better watch out when he gets his full growth and starts shavin' you old guys are in big trouble! :P:lol:

Had a great time and got back home in time to make my gig in Nashville. Lots of folks came by the booth and I met some more new friends!!

See y'all soon and hope to be back next year!!

Oh yeah!! What Frisco Red said!!

+1 on Frisco Reds post....

All you local shooters that missed this match need to sign up for next year.

Best range around, fun, great scenarios, fun, shooting with great cowboys and cowgirls from around the country & did I mention Fun!

It's time to support this great event!

Thanks Mose!

MT

H-U-R-R-Y!, H-U-R-R-Y!, H-U-R-R-Y!, COME ONE --- COME ALL!!! TO THE COUNTY FAIR -- 2015!!! You will see things that amaze you! You will hear things that will please you! You will do things you have never done before!

It truly was a GrEaT tImE!!! All we need now is a roller coaster. :D

Mose and Bella, Thank You!

KCD

Just wanted to echo what everyone else has already said. Great match at a great facility hosted by great folks. Doesn't get much better. :)

Drover, whatta ya mean, I feel like I just stepped offa roller coaster. We don't need the real thang! :P It was a pleasure seein ya again. Lookin forward to Black Gold!

Anybody else having trouble opening this?

CW -

Yep.

I was able to get the scores only by clicking the link, waiting until I get the blank page that says it should be showing

"us open Match Final Main Match 05022014.pdf"

and then under the File menu, selecting Download, then opening the downloaded PDF file.

You might try that set of steps.

Good luck, GJ

Archived