SASS Wire Forum

Question about the "Phantom Trigger"

I was thinking on replacing my trigger on my 1894 Marlin with one of Slick McClades Phanton triggers. Im interested in this because I occasionally do get bit by the trigger when running at speed and it aint fun. Are there any Pards out there using this trigger on there Marlins? How do you like it and are there any others making a trigger like that? Thanks! http://www.slickmagicguns.com/SlickMercantile.html

I like mine a bunch. You can still shove the bugger clear into your finger though

Yes his trigger has. According to our tg he was the only one to submit the proper paperwork

I made sure that this mod was legal in the shooters handbook first and I was glad to see it was. I will be ordering one soon. Thanks for all the replies!

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/259762/wild-west-guns-rifle-trigger-marlin-336-444-1894-1895-blue

Looks just like the original but won't get you finger near as often as the original.

SouthPaw Gringo, Slick did install one on my wife's (Sly Puppy) Marlin and with fantastic results and no pinched fingers. She loves it.

Fantastic individual ( Slick) and believe me if your not satisfied he takes care of you. I'm on his list to have her back-up Marlin done and will have the trigger installed on that one.

Matter of fact she is starting to kick my butt since having that trigger installed. Mercy, Mercy! LOL. She is able to really save time when running her Marlin as she leaves her finger there all the time on the trigger.

Believe me Gringo the trigger works and no movement/ play at all. You won't find one like Slicks and yes it's legal.

Jackrabbit & Sly puppy

Peoria, Arizona

If your not 100% happy with your product I hear the owner of the company will give you a full refund. Sounds like a really nice guy to me :) LOL

HAHA! Thanks Slick! Ordered it last night. Sounds like the mail man is bringing it my way.

Yeah but the owner dresses real funny :D

Queen of Bling/Fannie Mostly, 7 Time California Ladies B Western winner, loves hers.

I'll tell ya Ramrod. If The Queen likes it, its gotta be good! Congrats on her latest win. Thanks for that info Jackrabbit. Ace. Look at the price for that one at Midway! They sure are proud of it aint they. And it still has the same stock profile also.

Archived