SASS Wire Forum

Rio Grande Renegades - weekend before EoT...

Ruby Redsmoke

You could do Route 66 to OK :)

Lefty Bob from PA might come. He asked for match info. The cost is $11 a day. That's $6 to the city range and $5 to the club. Bring your own lunch and water. Water taps available on range if your canteen runs dry.

I wish Jackaroo, can't believe you guys are there and not coming to EoT… :(

Not set in stone yet Ruby.

There are so many other good shoots around, & EOT is expensive, and we have the opportunity now to go to a lot more, so weighing up the pros & cons as to the value of it, as it will take a big slice of our budget??

I am also surprised that as of the 7th May there are only 286 registered shooters listed for EOT??

That says to me that it maybe a reflection of the higher fees this year, there are many here who say it is far too expensive, so aren't going this year.

Guest Tascosa Kid #90830

Jackaroo, Also agree on expense, its just too much. We live in Santa Fe just 75 miles away from eot. There are other great shoots by small clubs around . Checkout Billy the Kid Breakout in Ruidoso for a cool shoot in the mountains in Aug.

Yea I think last year it was $200, the year before $250 and when they had poor entries they lowered it to $200!!!

I'm not 100% sure but that's what I remember......maybe they have to do that again??

600 shooters at $200 is a whole lot better than 400 at $250 ??

Then again....another 200 at $200 on top of the 400 at $250 is even better.......LOL,

Jackaroo, Also agree on expense, its just too much. We live in Santa Fe just 75 miles away from eot. There are other great shoots by small clubs around . Checkout Billy the Kid Breakout in Ruidoso for a cool shoot in the mountains in Aug.

What dates you got on that?

We'll be coming through there in Oct em route to Helldorado days & Bordertown in Oct, that maybe our overnight stop and check Lincoln again.

• 2 weeks later...

Lefty Bob from PA might come. He asked for match info. The cost is $11 a day. That's $6 to the city range and $5 to the club. Bring your own lunch and water. Water taps available on range if your canteen runs dry.

You mentioned bringing a lunch....How late should we expect to be there?

• 2 weeks later...

You mentioned bringing a lunch....How late should we expect to be there?

The city range closes at 5 PM and we must be off the range before then. That said, we are normally gone hours before then. My wife will be sure to posse with you on Saturday if you come.

(Just back from the NW Regional and catching up on my e-mail.)

Canby

What time is it starting in the morning Canby?

We are planning to be there Saturday and Sunday.

The Renegades sign-in shooters at ~10:00 with shooting to start at 10:30. The gate to the City Range opens at 9:00. There is usually a long line to register with the City. As stated earlier, one first registers with the City Range and then drives a short distance to Hayes City where one signs in with the Renegades. The Renegades want to see the cash register receipt from the City Range when you sign in with them.

Archived