SASS Wire Forum

The May Chronicle is early!

Ace_of_Hearts

Yup.....

I use to get it the first weekday of the month and now it is early...... YIPPEE

And it is online!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still have NOT revived April's CC.

They had NO problem taking my Credit Card to keep getting it .

Misty Moonshine wont even return my email.

I guess when your wrong and you know it.

You dont want to respond back .

SASS if forgetting the members make SASS .

NO members

NO SASS !

NO members

NO SASS !

Did you try emailing Allie Mo??? She may be able to help. It''s worth a holler out to her.

Rye ;)

I read the April issue online and thought this is ok, I can do this. The May issue is in a different format and is unreadable. The April issue filled the screen and moved up and down in a continuous scroll, easy. This May issue is two pages laid flat and you have to flip them. Then you have to enlarge to read it. Try to move down a column and it goes crazy (enlarges, goes small, flips pages etc, etc,). I tried to read Tex's editorial and I finally gave up. If this is the standard format it is unreadable for me.

NO members

NO SASS !

MMR,

I'm sorry that my delay in reply has led you to such negativity- I returned late yesterday from the NRA show, so I've been out of the office... I'm hitting the road to Sparta for the US Open this morning, but I will make sure someone gets an April issue out in the mail to you straight away.

Thanks,

Misty

I read the April issue online and thought this is ok, I can do this. The May issue is in a different format and is unreadable. The April issue filled the screen and moved up and down in a continuous scroll, easy. This May issue is two pages laid flat and you have to flip them. Then you have to enlarge to read it. Try to move down a column and it goes crazy (enlarges, goes small, flips pages etc, etc,). I tried to read Tex's editorial and I finally gave up. If this is the standard format it is unreadable for me.

Click on the "browse pdf" button at the bottom of the screen (after opening the link)...it's the 5th one from the left.

That will open up the CC in a format that you might be better able to read.

Everytime i click on May i get "Page Not Found". PWB can you furnish link to pdf verion like you did last month ?

2 Gunz

Try the "link" in post #8 to get to the digital version.

if that doesn't get you there, try this one:

May CC pdf version

Thanks much PWB. Using the link given in 8 was unreadable but your pdf link worked great on my i phone. Hope you can provide the pdf link every month now.!!

2Gunz

"Honor To Whom Honor Due"

Try the "link" in post #8 to get to the digital version.

if that doesn't get you there, try this one:

May CC pdf version

Thank you kindly. That's the version that I like the best (paper, two page version, scroll down version)

Easy to navigate and no weird mouse controls like the two page version.

cr

Click on the "browse pdf" button at the bottom of the screen (after opening the link)...it's the 5th one from the left.

That will open up the CC in a format that you might be better able to read.

Thank you PWB,I tried that and I don't get any buttons. It is not downloading as a PDF. I thought it might be Safari so I tried Firefox. Same thing, it is not a PDF. Now I can't open anything, not even back issues.

I guess that I will have to have the PDF emailed to me. I made that request last month and still no response. It has to be something with our internet if it is just me. I am sure there are more folks out there using a MacBook Pro.

L

Thank you PWB,I tried that and I don't get any buttons. It is not downloading as a PDF. I thought it might be Safari so I tried Firefox. Same thing, it is not a PDF. Now I can't open anything, not even back issues.

I guess that I will have to have the PDF emailed to me. I made that request last month and still no response. It has to be something with our internet if it is just me. I am sure there are more folks out there using a MacBook Pro.

L

If the direct link provided and the links for the back issues will not open properly, there is an issue with your browser, plug-ins or settings. I found this on Acobe's help site, it may help with your problem.
PDFs don't load on the first attempt in Safari 7 and 6.1.

"On the first attempt to view a PDF on a new domain or website in Safari 6.1 and 7 (delivered with Mac OS X Mavericks 10.9), the browser window is gray or blank. It displays the alert: "Blocked Plug-in."

The latest versions of Safari use a new plug-in manager for enabling and disabling plug-ins on a global or per site basis. The Acrobat and Reader PDF viewer plug-ins are not trusted by default until you actively trust the plug-in globally, or for each website."

http://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/blocked-plugin-alert-safari-7.html

I, too, tried to read this POC!!!. Took nearly an hour and much blood pressure rising just to read Texs' column. He seems to be trying very hard to justify what the WB has done, with no real reasoning or back-up. Just "it is financially feasible".

I feel that I now get next to nothing for my life membership, and they (WB) get a nice ranch.

I guess that's what I get for "hoping".

Al

MMR,

I'm sorry that my delay in reply has led you to such negativity- I returned late yesterday from the NRA show, so I've been out of the office... I'm hitting the road to Sparta for the US Open this morning, but I will make sure someone gets an April issue out in the mail to you straight away.

Thanks,

Misty

As always it was a pleasure to see and talk with you at the NRA convention. Thanks for putting so much of your heart and soul Into this game and for going on the road and promoting and being a active beacon of light for us. It's noticed and appreciated.

I, too, tried to read this POC!!!. Took nearly an hour and much blood pressure rising just to read Texs' column. He seems to be trying very hard to justify what the WB has done, with no real reasoning or back-up. Just "it is financially feasible".

I feel that I now get next to nothing for my life membership, and they (WB) get a nice ranch.

I guess that's what I get for "hoping".

Al

They started the business...a business that I and many others are enjoying...a lot!!!!

They earned their Ranch.

And the E-CC is nice. Just a learning curve.

Phantom

+1

They started the business...a business that I and many others are enjoying...a lot!!!!

They earned their Ranch.

And the E-CC is nice. Just a learning curve.

Phantom

+1

Archived