SASS Wire Forum

Nebraska 3rd District

StirrupTrouble

For any of our pards that are in Nebraska's third district, we have the opportunity to put a super strong supporter of the second amendment in Congress, and he is a true decorated hero for decades to boot. To give you an example of how much he is on our side, tomorrow at the shooting park, he is hosting and event to commemorate the start of the Revolutionary War. At 11am, we will all take a single rifle shot in unison at the rifle range (safety briefing at 10:45), followed by a meet and greet/Q&A.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1503546573201784/

The national GOP is pushing hard with money for the current donut eater in that seat. The May primary is critical to us for two reasons:

1. Col. Brewer is a true hero and patriot.

2. Current congressman twists in the wind and would vote against his own mother if Boehner and the national GOP told him to

3. The chance of the dems taking this seat are virtually nil, so whoever wins this primary will be our congressman

Sorry if this is too political, but it is an important race for freedom

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for this info. I have had another forum member talk to me about Col. Brewer. Please let us know the other strong 2nd amendment candidates in NE. The governor race seems to be very confusing right now.

Thanks for this info. I have had another forum member talk to me about Col. Brewer. Please let us know the other strong 2nd amendment candidates in NE. The governor race seems to be very confusing right now.

Will do. I have a spreadsheet at home that I will post tonight. Some of the references I found were quite surprising when I looked at their history rather than what is coming out of their mouths today

Cool looking forward to that. I'll print out and pass around to my friends.

Tucker, I started another thread with this info. I hope it is useful

Archived