SASS Wire Forum

Pssst.... Did you hear about EOT 2014?

Misty Moonshine

Just a few little juicy tidbits....In case you're on the fence about comin'..... :D

END of TRAIL 2014 wont be a lost brass match! That's right! We will have the Bernalillo County 4-H Youth Shooting Sports group on hand to pick up all that precious brass and give it right back to you. They'll be workin' their little butts off for tips as a fundraiser for their shooting programs. (Can you say WIN-WIN?!)

Also...

END of TRAIL 2014 will honor, regardless of the number of entrants, the following categories: (In addition to already honored junior and buckaroo categories, that is)....

Cattle Baron & Cattle Baroness (75+)

Grand Patron & Grand Patroness (80+)

*There are two ends of the spectrum in our Cowboy Family, and although we have always protected the participation of the young shooters, we havent given the same consideration to our valued shooters on the other end. It is my sincere hope that this small act will show them that we value their participation...an easy way for us to give them a "tip-of-the-hat" for their many years playing the game.

Also...

Eh hem... I just so happened to have seen a sneak peek of the stages.. and, my oh my. How I wish I could shoot them. These may be some of the greatest stages ever written. Hats off to TA Chance! Phenomenal!

Also...

There's gonna be a Cowboy Swap Meet at END of TRAIL! Wednesday, June 25th- 10 am to 2 pm. Bring all those goodies!

Also...

Entertainment line-up worthy of THE World Championship!

- Bill Ogelsby, Exhibition Shooter will perform 2 shows on Friday and 2 shows on Saturday!

- Other great performances are lined up including: The Anslovers, John Wayne Live, Professor Farquar's Medicine Show, FJT performing in the GEM Saloon, Cowboy Scott Conners performing in the Happy Jack during the Poker Tournament, an exciting Derringers & Daggers Saloon show, The incomparable party throwers, The Dooley Gang, will again host the Saturday night bash.... one word: MEMORABLE!

.....Well, what are you waiting for? As you can see, we've planned one helluva great time for ya....and we aren't done yet!

Hope to see ya'll there....

Misty Moonshine :D

Archived