SASS Wire Forum

Comancheria Days

Dream Chaser, scores are posted on their web site. Go to the Events menu/ Comancheria Days/ scores.

Here are the top ten:

1 Phantom C

2 Oklahoma Dee FN

3 Calvin N. Hobbes FN

4 Rebel Bill ES

5 Joe Darter FN

6 Texas Slim BW

7 Faygo Kid BW

8 Kit Carson FN

9 Copperhead James W

10 Skyhawk

Dream Chaser and Kickshot-we missed both of you at Comancheria Days. We had a great shoot with 158 shooters. The weather was great and the range looked really good thanks to a little rain the week before. Congratulations to all of our winners. The Texican Rangers appreciate all of the shooters who elected to add CD2014 to their shooting calendars. We thank all of you and hope you have already booked your calendar for CD2015 (April 9-12) when we will be celebrating our 20th Comancheria Days. This year we celebrated our 20th year as a CAS/SASS club and are truly honored to have been able to shoot those many years on the historic Stieler Ranch.

Agarita Annie

Sorry you could not make it Dream Chaser, we missed you. Congratulations to all the winners and especially Match Director Shooting Iron Miller and assistant match director Culebra Blaze and all the other Texican Rangers that worked so hard to make this one of the best Comencheria Days I have every attended.........and I have attended for the last 19 years. We had shooters from eight different states and so many of those out of state shooters approached me after the awards banquet and told me how impressed they were with CD and that they were going to spread the word to others in their respective states. I can't wait for the twentieth anniversary next year. Mark your calendars, you don't want to miss it.

Sorry you could not make it Dream Chaser, we missed you. Congratulations to all the winners and especially Match Director Shooting Iron Miller and assistant match director Culebra Blaze and all the other Texican Rangers that worked so hard to make this one of the best Comencheria Days I have every attended.........and I have attended for the last 19 years. We had shooters from eight different states and so many of those out of state shooters approached me after the awards banquet and told me how impressed they were with CD and that they were going to spread the word to others in their respective states. I can't wait for the twentieth anniversary next year. Mark your calendars, you don't want to miss it.

Bob, you did an outstanding job MCing the banquet. Thanks from the bottom of my heart. (you can buy my dinner at Plum Creek). :)

Fantastic shoot, fantastic new friends and getting to see some of our other friends again. The weather also was nice to all of us and hope to do this again.

Thanks to all of the Texican Rangers for there hard work and to all of those involved putting on this shoot we thank you all very much. This was our first Comancheria Days we have attended. Congratulations to all of the winners.

Jackrabbit & Sly puppy

Peoria, Arizona

Thanks Ghost. Dinner is on me. See ya in a couple of weeks.

:)

Archived