SASS Wire Forum

Why do we have "secret societies" on this board?

Stumbling Bear

I'm not sure what you mean by ROIII. Unless you mean the guys with Black Pins who are certified to teach the RO1 and RO2.

There isn't an ROIII forum that I know of.

As to the TG forum, not much goes on there. But they do discuss what's the calls, and potential agenda items for the SASS Convention. Ask your TG whats going on.

Ike

There, fixed that for ya. Black "Badges" signify previous winners of EOT at that match.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bear,

I shouldn't post this info because I will be in violation of sharing TG SECRET SOCIETY information. Ya see, I ain't a TG but I've hacked into their forum and here is what I found out.

1. TG doesn't stand for Territorial Governor. It actually stands for Tough Guy/Tough Gal.

2. Each of their computers has a 'Live/on line camera' attached in order for each of them to view the face of the TG talking.

3. When a TG wants to discuss an item, that TG can 'DING' the other TG's and each of their computers will immediately open up for view and give an alarm sound, similar to the start buzzer of our timers.

4. When the computers open up, the camera also starts functioning. If ANY of the TG's are caught only half-dressed or even worse, they can be viewed by other TG's ONLY if they start the camera by word recognition.

In other words, ifn a TG gets out of the shower and their computer sounds the TG alarm and they say .. 'oh crap'.....then all the other TG's sitting at their computers will see whats happening, ifn you know what I mean.

5. Now you know WHY its a secret society.

6. This is a true story. Hey, I don't make this stuff up.

YO

..........Widder

I'm not sure what you mean by ROIII. Unless you mean the guys with Black Pin who are certified to teach the RO1 and RO2.

As to the TG forum, not much goes on there. But they do discuss what's the calls, and potential agenda items for the SASS Convention. Ask your TG whats going on.

Ike

The following are current Private Forums:

1. RO Instructors
  2. RO Committee
  3. Mounted Advisory
  4. Territorial Governor

Regards,

Allie

PS I think that the ROI & TG Forums should be merged. :ph34r:

PPS YO!

Bear,

I shouldn't post this info because I will be in violation of sharing TG SECRET SOCIETY information. Ya see, I ain't a TG but I've hacked into their forum and here is what I found out.

1. TG doesn't stand for Territorial Governor. It actually stands for Tough Guy/Tough Gal.

2. Each of their computers has a 'Live/on line camera' attached in order for each of them to view the face of the TG talking.

3. When a TG wants to discuss an item, that TG can 'DING' the other TG's and each of their computers will immediately open up for view and give an alarm sound, similar to the start buzzer of our timers.

4. When the computers open up, the camera also starts functioning. If ANY of the TG's are caught only half-dressed or even worse, they can be viewed by other TG's ONLY if they start the camera by word recognition.

In other words, ifn a TG gets out of the shower and their computer sounds the TG alarm and they say .. 'oh crap'.....then all the other TG's sitting at their computers will see whats happening, ifn you know what I mean.

5. Now you know WHY its a secret society.

6. This is a true story. Hey, I don't make this stuff up.

YO

..........Widder

In addition to all that, Probably shouldn't tell it, but we ,in the secret society, get a quarterly all expense paid trip to Vegas with reservations in the "High Roller" hotel...........Better not mention the dancing girls and free bar tabs...............

The following are current Private Forums:

1. RO Instructors
  2. RO Committee
  3. Mounted Advisory
  4. Territorial Governor

Regards,

Allie

PS I think that the ROI & TG Forums should be merged. :ph34r:

PPS YO!

But Allie Meaux ;) what about the RO3 secret forum?

Area 51 was secret too till Widder Hill broke in and stole the green goo!!!

Spades H...

PS: Madd Mike :-:..._:-:..///...:-:.. or did you already hear that one LOLLOLLOL...

that place takes more than a secret handshake ta git in

that green goooo comes from almond eyed gubermint employees

that do NOT, let me say it again DO NOT even exist

that is the stuff wider puts on his hummingbird thumbs

that place takes more than a secret handshake ta git in

that green goooo comes from almond eyed gubermint employees

that do NOT, let me say it again DO NOT even exist

that is the stuff wider puts on his hummingbird thumbs

I do NOT have almond eyes. :ph34r:

sssshhhhhh, someone's listening.......ssshhhhh

It's so double secret that even it's members don't know about it.

Ever been around a bunch of real cowboys. You want to talk about being hard on each other.

I dunno, I never saw Brokeback Mountain.

Let me be serious for a minute.............

......59 and 60

...............if you are an RO I and RO II does that make you an RO III

YOOY!

:FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm:

Well, here's one reason it is a private forum.

The discussion would not go on for 3 pages on the TG Forum.

Mustang Gregg

Ya know...I was really getting a lot of good useful information from this thread...until all you jokers started up with the non-sense.

Thanks a lot...

Phantom

Yeah, if you typed that with a straight face I do NOT want to play poker against you.

No "E" dammit!!!!

It's Allie Maux.......

:ph34r:;)

In Kajun country there is an "e" in the surname Meaux.

Now regarding the word Maux you can find it's meaning here. In the definition you'll find two meanings listed...I ain't gonna put in the second one cuz I'm nice.....but the first one is "a slatternly woman." You can find the meaning of the word "slatternly" here. Allie Meaux ain't none of the two meanings that are listed. So hows about we just leave the "e" in there. ;)

:o:o:P My oh My Ms. A-mo! I do declare! :D

OK, Here it is....this is what we talk about on the TG wire.

We are planning on closing down the forum...

getting rid of all classes but men and women....no more age classes.

We are eliminating short stroked guns both pistol and rifle.

Everyone has to start shooting S X S shotguns unless they already are and in that case they have to start shooting 97's..

Baseball caps will be exceptable at a match as long as there is no advertising on it.

We will limit reshoots to 4 per stage

No more restarts....once the buzzer goes...you go.

.....and a couple of other things that are in the works.

Maybe this is what you expected. When in reality we talk about "you make the call"....input from our club members about possible changes or adjustments. How other clubs do things like side matches, etc.

In other words it's just like your wire forum, without the usual stuff being interjected. Civil isn't the word....more like constructive dialog.

KK

In Kajun country there is an "e" in the surname Meaux.

Now regarding the word Maux you can find it's meaning here. In the definition you'll find two meanings listed...I ain't gonna put in the second one cuz I'm nice.....but the first one is "a slatternly woman." You can find the meaning of the word "slatternly" here. Allie Meaux ain't none of the two meanings that are listed. So hows about we just leave the "e" in there. ;)

I ain't Kajun/Cajun or any derivative there of.

EC

Everyone has to start shooting S X S shotguns unless they already are and in that case they have to start shooting 97's..

Baseball caps will be exceptable at a match as long as there is no advertising on it.

Maybe this is what you expected. When in reality we talk about "you make the call"....input from our club members about possible changes or adjustments. How other clubs do things like side matches, etc.

In other words it's just like your wire forum, without the usual stuff being interjected. Civil isn't the word....more like constructive dialog.

KK

Y'all have your meetings in the nude too.... :blink::lol:

GG ~ :FlagAm:

KK

And all this time I thought you guys just talked about all the partys you have had and are going to have

"Usual stuff"? There ain't nothing USUAL about any of the stuff that gets interjected here. :P

I can't argue that point....lol.

KK

:FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm:

Do I hear 4 pages?

Archived