SASS Wire Forum

A "What's The Call" for Pale Wolf

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it already did! :P

Oh, for the sake of the children, will SOMEBODY Please!!!!! look down range and check to see that ALL the targets are set!!

Seriously though, I pay particular attention to the "What's the call?" threads. As a newly trained RO, I feel great responsibility to make accurate, informed, and timely calls when asked to do so. An important point I find buried in this particular thread is that adding a few seconds to my checklist to glance down range and check target status could save a lot of unnecessary confusion on the other end.

SS

At the Sr Games. If they are down. you don't even have to shoot them.

Just run over there and holler. SR RULES and your done.

Now Al, you know the Bar-3 is just a little different ! :o :o ;) ;) :lol: :lol:

Everybody.....thanks for the replys, but I think the topic is covered. The debate was between the RO (a former Overall SASS World Champ) and myself as a spotter. He thought a 5th shot was necessary. I didn't . Palewolf had answerd my question to my satisfaction. No need to run this horse into the ground any further.

Everybody.....thanks for the replys, but I think the topic is covered. The debate was between the RO (a former Overall SASS World Champ) and myself as a spotter. He thought a 5th shot was necessary. I didn't . Palewolf had answerd my question to my satisfaction. No need to run this horse into the ground any further.

I know who yer talkin about - I know who yer talkin about!

:o:P

Archived