SASS Wire Forum

Paradise Pass today great shoot!

Well what a awesome spring day it was at the Pass today. Short Term Emory made his debut as a stage writer and did not disappoint. Good movement with fun sweeps. 48 shooters came out today. Getting up at 4:30 stinks but it's worth it. Thanks so much to the whole crew for a great day.

Thank you so much Deuce. That means an awful lot coming from you. We sure do love havin you and the other guys from Michigan come down and shoot with us. And it was awesome being on the same posse with you and Straight Arrow. Can't wait til next month!!!

It was a fun day....maybe I'll learn to put primers in every one of my cartridges....lol. Having the Michigan boys down to play is a hoot. Always good to see you and you guys are always welcome....you are all family by my standard.

Good shootin everyone....hope to see you all real soon.

KK

I'd also like to throw in that we had a few new shooters and a prospective spectator that Im sure will be back with guns and leather soon. Its always good to see new ppl coming into this great obsession. I think we do a purty good job of bringing in newbs and making them feel like they want to come back. That says a lot for cowboy action shooting. Its just mind blowing for the newbs that come in and get showered with comments like...your dressed funny, now put this leather on and we will get some guns and ammo for you to shoot. Just awesome!

Thanks Deuce for the kind words.

You and your crew are family to us. We love it when you guys come down.

Short Term did an excellent job with the stages. Him and Flushdraw should start hire'n out to

write stages ! Oh, maybe not such a good idea, cause they may send us a bill. lol

It was a perfect weekend, Friday night cards, friends and food, Saturday the shoot and a super turnout.

We survived the winter, and now we have several months of these fun.

WE ARE TRULY BLESSED.

Thanks everyone that makes this club go !!!!

Heee Haaa.. CC Great Time had by all.. :P And Paradise Pass is an awesome place to shoot.. :D Short Term ya did an AWESOME job on the stages ;) KK its always fun posseeing with you.. :huh: Thank You EVERYBODY at Paradise Pass.. :wub:

Heeee Haaaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

+1 on the stage writing. Flush Draw slicked up my Rossi for me and it ran just super. Like a totally different gun! Kaya probably had her best match ever. Very few misses and her new Winchester 73 ran great for her too. We did forget to readjust the sights on her guns for Paradise Pass long range though.Pretty shocking to me to not here a clang after the bang when she is shooting! She was some upset with her ol' dad!!!!

I agree with all the above. It was a great shoot. Very good stages. smooth efficient check in and scores promptly after the shoot. Over all very good shoot. I hear there are now 13 bays. Cool.

It was even nice to see K.K. well..kinda...I could'a done without the smooch..ha ha.

Archived