SASS Wire Forum

Prayers please, in hospital. (UPDATE #2)

I am in the hospital with pneumonia. Surgery may be a possibility. Thanks for your prayers.

UPDATE 4-6-14

They are doing a follow-up CT-scan tomorrow. If all is clear they will send me home tomorrow. Here's keeping my fingers crossed.

UPDATE 2, 4-8-14

I am home now. Turns out it wasn't even pneumoia. I had what they call a pulmonary embolism, and had aspirated some of the blood I was coughing up into my right lung. The collected blood in my lung is what they saw on the original CT scan, which is why they originally thought it was pneumonia. The blood should clear itself up over time, so I am okay. Again, thank you all for your prayers and your friendship.

done,,,,

Lord,

Your servant, Matt, is in need. Please reach down and touch him, restore his health and make him whole.

Guide the medical team that is caring for him. Guide their hands, their hearts and their minds.

Comfort Matt and his family as they go through this trial, bless them and keep them safe, and heal him.

In Jesus name I pray.

Matt...sure sorry to hear this for you. You'll be missed at River Bend on Saturday. Prayers up for your health and recovery.

Kajun

Prayers up for you 3M for a healing and for comfort.

YOU GET OUTA THAR PARD, AND DUNT LET 'EM PRACTICE ON YA

HUGS N PRAYERS

I am in the hospital with pneumonia. Surgery may be a possibility. Thanks for your prayers.

Prayers on the way Pard -_-

Dang it, Matt, the hospital's fer sick folk!! Get outta there 'fore ya catch sumthin'.

Prayers up for both you and your doctors and for a swift and full recovery.

Get well soon MMM, a hospital is a terrible place to be when yer sick.

What's going on?

Been two days since you posted and no update yet.

Here's hopin' that he pinched a nurse and she broke his typing finger.

Get well pard!

Archived