SASS Wire Forum

Justified

Things are looking up for the season finale.

Somebody please give me the short version of what happened last night , cause I fell asleep early.

What's going to happen with Art?

If there's a next season, I expect he will survive, put in his paperwork and re-tire to someplace warm and less hostile.

Somebody please give me the short version of what happened last night , cause I fell asleep early.

Here is what happened while you were sleeping....in your living room it sounded like "Zzzzzzzzzzzz."

If there's a next season, I expect he will survive, put in his paperwork and re-tire to someplace warm and less hostile.

There is going to be one more season. According to the show runner, it will get back to basics--Raylan, Boyd, and Ava.

Here is what happened while you were sleeping....in your living room it sounded like "Zzzzzzzzzzzz."

I'll talk to you on Saturday young man and I will have an appropriate response . Know what I mean.

Ya gotta love Boyd Crowder, I think he makes the show with his snide remarks and his "no fear" attitude. The character is a true bad a$%!!!! :)

Ya gotta love Boyd Crowder, I think he makes the show with his snide remarks and his "no fear" attitude. The character is a true bad a$%!!!! :)

+1

Between him and Rayln that show could go on forever if they wanted

Archived