SASS Wire Forum

CA State Senator Leland Yee Arrested on Bribery And Corruption Charges

Uno Mas  SASS #80082

Suspending the bastards can be a GOOD thing. They can't vote and their seat cannot be filled. That's three less anti-gun votes in the Senate and the Dems no longer have a super majority.

Weak sauce - but I'll take it.

Won't happen, of course, but I can dream.

Likely what will come of all this if he is convicted will be a push for even more anti-gun laws because, well, gee, if a CA STATE SENATOR can easily run guns, then anyone else can to, and gun running must be stopped.

Joe, you are turning cynical in your old age. Welcome to the club of "angry old white men"! :P

Suspending the bastards can be a GOOD thing. They can't vote and their seat cannot be filled. That's three less anti-gun votes in the Senate and the Dems no longer have a super majority.

Hey.. It's something to smile about ;)

GG

Hey.. It's something to smile about ;)

GG

Agree with Gunner, better then nothing

Getting better and better: http://www.latimes.com/local/political/la-me-pc-leland-yee-gun-running-20140326,0,4778453.story#axzz2x88z0cj5

The complaint says Yee described his approach to arms dealing as "agnostic."

“People want to get whatever they want to get. Do I care? No, I don’t care. People need certain things,” Yee allegedly said.

The weapons, the complaint says, were going to be imported through the Port of Newark in New Jersey.

Interesting that the criminal gang firearms trafficking always seems to involve the states with the strictest gun laws.

By the way, has anybody tried looking this story up at CNN.com? Last time I checked over there, they were pretending this never happened. Not even mentioned by CNN. :blink:

Interesting that the criminal gang firearms trafficking always seems to involve the states with the strictest gun laws.

By the way, has anybody tried looking this story up at CNN.com? Last time I checked over there, they were pretending this never happened. Not even mentioned by CNN. :blink:

Are you talking about Yee being arrested for gun trafficking ? If you are, it is a true story. It is on all the major news networks here in the San Francisco bay area

Are you talking about Yee being arrested for gun trafficking ? If you are, it is a true story. It is on all the major news networks here in the San Francisco bay area

Well, they can't simply ignore it the way CNN is doing. That would tip their hands for all to see the bias. Heard on the radio this morning that it hasn't cut down on the Ds fundraising at all.

Well, what do you expect from CNN (Communist Network News)?!

Archived