SASS Wire Forum

WTS Colt SAA NIB unturned

Trigger Mike

I have 1 Colt SAA 45LC 5 1/2 inch barrel, case colored, smokeless frame after removable bushing serial number, still in blue box and white sleeve box still in plastic bag, oiled. unturned. I will ship it to your FFL for a price of $1,500 shipped.

http://i351.photobucket.com/albums/q443/mikehop_photos/home/things%20for%20sale/IMG_20140325_212720_226_zps1c4f6836.jpg

Great deal since you can't find them.

I'm tempted, but already have some

The "smokeless" frame has the cross pin to use to remove the cylinder pin.

and has a cresent ejector button

"BP" frame, you had to use a screw driver. and has the round ejector button

If it is like my late 3rd gens, the color case is vibrant. Not sure if its a coating over it or not, but still vibrant after shooting BP for a few years.

How does yours look ?

It stands out real nice. I almost hate to part with it, but it is just sitting there doing nothing. I retired so money never hurts either. I had planned on keeping it for my kids but have since found a 1st gen and will look for another and maybe hand those down. I want one in 44.40.

Bump for a good deal. When I started in this sport it was not uncommon for guys to buy Colt's and use them in competition. Of course, I was selling them for around $1000 back then and they were readily available. I don't know now with all the good clones out there.

Fillmore

Sure would like some more pics....Thanks Jim

Archived