SASS Wire Forum

SASS Benefactor Membership?

I think my memory is playing tricks on me, but is there such a thing? Or is that the NRA? seems like I got something in the mail about this a while back, but I can't remember. HELP!

I think my memory is playing tricks on me, but is there such a thing? Or is that the NRA? seems like I got something in the mail about this a while back, but I can't remember. HELP!

Let me help clear up your memory....it was a Krazy Kajun benefactor membership :D:P:lol:

You send your money directly to me and I'll send a small portion of it to help Barrister John in Nigeria to fund his productive email schemes and keep the rest to help offset my SASS costs. Plus....I'll send you a poker chip once a year...depending on whatever Evil Bob will let me have .

Does that clear it up for ya MMM?

Hi Matt,

I don't know about Benefactor; but there is an ad for Patron Membership on p. 69 of the April Chronicle.

Regards,

Allie

You can find the page of which the divine Miss Allie Meaux (see, I knew you was Kajun ;) ) speaks here.

But MMM...I'll award ya a Kajun Patron Membership for only $399.99 instead of the $400.00 that SASS is offering and instead of a badge I'll getcha one of them there poker chips Evil Bob hands out. Ya need to trade local....support the local economy :D :D :D

and other than a new and different badge what does Patron get you?

I didn't see any perks listed

:D :D :D

and other than a new and different badge what does Patron get you?

I didn't see any perks listed

Why don't you also question what the benefits of a Life membership are?

The first benefit, off the bat, is that YOU are supporting the organization. The hope is that it will be there for you in the future. For some, it is important to be able to support an organization without the need for getting something physical in return.

The greater good

NRA

Annual

Life

Endowment

Patron

Benefactor

SASS

Annual Life

also

Founders Ranch, Bronze, Silver, Gold & Platinum

Museum Levels

Endowment Levels

I hope this helps.

Hi Matt,

I don't know about Benefactor; but there is an ad for Patron Membership on p. 69 of the April Chronicle.

Regards,

Allie

Thank you! I swore I saw something like that somewhere!

Archived