SASS Wire Forum

Today's news of the weird

Police searching for man who sucked woman's toes at North Carolina Wal-Mart LINCOLNTON, N.C. – Police say a man in North Carolina sucked a woman's toes at a Wal-Mart after he convinced her he was a podiatry student and persuaded her to take off her shoes.Detective Dennis Harris said the woman agreed to try on several pairs of shoes at the discount store in Lincolnton, and that at some point during the process, the man stuck her foot in his mouth. Harris said the man apparently tried the same thing at another Wal-Mart 15 miles away, where he told a woman he was conducting a survey on the feet of different races and nationalities.The second woman also agreed to take off her shoes, but left when the suspect asked her to remove her socks. Both confrontations happened Monday. Police are looking for the man.

My question is, just what would the charge be?

Amphibian Abuse!!!

Sorry, I misread this...I thought it was about TOAD sucking.......

Just assault

No, just battery. Assault is verbal, battery is unlawful touching.

JEL

What a sick ......., I can't believe they would even allow him to look at their feet. If someone approach me and ask to look at my bare feet, I would put them on the ground, so they could get closer.

Keep your powder dry

Shawnee

If'n ya go messing around wif people's feet ya liable ta get tolio or kneasles :blink:

Evil Bob, I ain't no law dog but I've slept in the dog house a few times.....I'd think the call would be a footelony charge of heinous viewing of the metatarsal and phalanges.

Kajun

If'n ya go messing around wif people's feet ya liable ta get tolio or kneasles :blink:

Evil Bob, I ain't no law dog but I've slept in the dog house a few times.....I'd think the call would be a footelony charge of heinous viewing of the metatarsal and phalanges.

Kajun

I don't think they had an issue with the viewing part. I think the toe sucking is where it crossed the line of decency.

JEL

JEL

Ahh legal semantics ha ha.... ;) yes I forgot that some states still use assault and battery...In WA we have Harassment and Assault ...with the assault being physical. My meaning was that, at least in WA, it would likely not be considered a sex crime

Ahh legal semantics ha ha.... ;) yes I forgot that some states still use assault and battery...In WA we have Harassment and Assault ...with the assault being physical. My meaning was that, at least in WA, it would likely not be considered a sex crime

I agree, no sex crime. Sick, gross, and pathetic yes, but no sex crime.

JEL

Archived