SASS Wire Forum

Posting Images

Tyrel Cody

We can post images again! Hooray! Thank you Misty Moonshine for coordinating with the forum technician and getting this fixed.

We don't have to use the old method of pasting the url between [/img] tags any more. Now it is as simple as clicking the "Image" button and pasting the direct url of your image.

Let's not abuse this feature and help the Moderators keep an eye out for inappropriate pictures and spam.

Big thanks again,

TC

OK, just for an ignorant old-timer...

When I click the image button, the next window asks for a "URL" to be entered.

I assume this has to be an address of a photo in Photobucket or similar photo warehousing website, correct?

On "The High Road" Forum, we can post pictures directly from our own computer files without having to use some outside intermediary service. Any chance we could get that here?

Any chance we could get that here?

J-Bar, Ask & ye might receive ...

Misty Moonshine: misty@sassnet.com

Angela Bellarose: angela@sassnet.com

Slipnoose: slipnoose@sassnet.com

Amber Oakley: amber@sassnet.com

Roxy West: amelia@sassnet.com

Very appropriate that this happened on International Happiness Day.

OK, I must be stupid but what image button are you talking about? I still cannot figure how to post pictures.

Thanks

If you're using a pad you don't get any formating options. None. Even if you go to more reply options. Even though you're using the full web version, not the mobile.

Let's not abuse this feature and help the Moderators keep an eye out for inappropriate pictures and spam.

+1

Just wish I knew how to post a picture.Just in case I wanted too.

Just wish I knew how to post a picture.Just in case I wanted too.

Tex, it's not rocket science. Wishing and hoping by posting on the Wire will get you nowhere. There are many How To explanations on the Internet ... take your pick

https://www.google.com/search?q=how+to+post+a+picture+to+a+forum&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=fflb

We're expecting to see your 1st posted picture - so get to it!

Archived