SASS Wire Forum

Lindholm Brothers Spurs - Pic posted

Received mine yesterday - un-flippin'-beleivable!! Works of art indeed. Can't beleive they closed their doors, but they might have some inventory in stock left to sell.

Thanks Wimpy pard - so very much. :)

spurs2_zps89db9d68.jpg

GG ~ :FlagAm:

What??!?!? They were on my short list of costuming items that I NEED this Spring! I've been drooling over their stuff off and on all Winter!

I just tried their site, and it's already down. Does anyone know how to get in touch, to try to buy anything they have left?

I waited too long to put a crowbar in my wallet, I did get a pair of fairly plain spurs, but prolly would have opted for fancier if'n I could have. But at least I have a pair on the way.

Wimpy put pics of what was left on Facebook, not sure if anything is left or not.

Thanks for the helpful (and darn near IMMEDIATE) response Grizzly! I just checked them out on Facebook, and put in a request to Wimpy.

Theirs looked like some of the most beautiful hand-crafted items I've seen since I joined a year or so ago. They seem like true craftsmen, and even their e-business was impressive in its attention to detail.

I hope we can work something out, and I don't miss out!

Collector's items now i reckon. Wish I could have got a pair years ago, but other things always seemed to deplete my cash for toys fund. If ya have a pair, you should trearure them for years to come.

I've had a pair of their spurs fer.... probably 6 years now...

and dang they are purty things..

I wear 'em at every shoot I go to..

They get dirty, muddy of all sorts..

But they clean right back up ta be as beautiful as when they were brand new..

Rance ;)

Thinkin' take care of yerself boys..

You'll be missed :(

I first met Wimpy and Whiney as last year's Western Regional. We hit it off right away. Great guys. Beautiful product. They will be missed, the spurs that is. The brothers have a standing invitation to come back anytime.

Fillmore

Just got my order in yesterday. Went for the ones I could not afford before - nor now, but they will be very scarce from here on out....... :(

We only live once, and can't take it with us. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it! :P:D

Harvey, glad you and Wimpy were able to make contact. Several of us here in Suthryn Orygun have Lindholm spurs (couple pair meself), and have nothing but the highest regards for Wimpy and Whiney. We feel so special when they make it one of our shoots, as either participants or spectators. Those boys are really special, and so are their spurs. Wouldn't surprise me if they became as popular as Crockett spurs....

Thanks y'all - found this article in learning a little history on my spurs :)

http://www.cowboyactiontown.com/2011/05/in-spotlight-lindholm-brothers-spurs.html

Gunner - them spurs are works of art. You gonna wear them or are you having a box made to frame them? :P

Hard decision :D

Yeah, I'll wear 'em...but....yeah... :D

Your way to ugly, to have anydangthing d'at purdy.......

LG

Hey Lumpy...

If yer talkin' ta me.... :mellow:

I was better lookin' in my younger days..

Rance ;)

Thinkin' them there wrinkles cover a lot ya know :wacko::P

Still like my spurs tho.. :blush:

Y'all ought send tham Purdy spurs to ............. ME!! Ide doem justice!

cudn't hep misef!

I just looked at their remaining stock on Facebook. Seems all they have left are the plain style spurs, no engraving, no appliqués, no jingle bobs. Dang!

In looking at that pic, those are very similar to the ones Buick has, he won em' at HOW one year (actually I won em', but slipped him the winning ticket as soon as they called the number, it made a great early birthday present). We're definitely gonna take good care of them now!!!

I guess I ought clean myne up!!!

I ordered one of the last pairs, can't wait to see them live.

I been drooling over their webpage for 2 years and I kept saying one of these days!!!

Well it was now or never.

Frenchy

Harvey, glad you and Wimpy were able to make contact. Several of us here in Suthryn Orygun have Lindholm spurs (couple pair meself), and have nothing but the highest regards for Wimpy and Whiney. We feel so special when they make it one of our shoots, as either participants or spectators. Those boys are really special, and so are their spurs. Wouldn't surprise me if they became as popular as Crockett spurs....

Checotah,

I owe you thanks for putting me in touch with them (good folks!), and I think I may have gotten the last pair they had with jingle bobs!

I have a pair of Crocketts, and I will treasure these at least as much, if not more!

Thanks,

Harvey

I tried to message Wimpy on Facebook, to buy one of his sets, but I haven't heard back from him.

Does anyone know if he has a preferred way of contact, other than a PM on there?

I just looked at their remaining stock on Facebook. Seems all they have left are the plain style spurs, no engraving, no appliqués, no jingle bobs. Dang!

Yup. I got one of the last pairs with jingle bobs, but plain other than that. Maybe I'll get Aspen Filly to add some bling to them with engraving.

Archived