SASS Wire Forum

Shootout at Hard Times-Ohio State Championship

mean gun mark

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The whole crew in OH is fantastic and go out of their way to make sure everyone has a great time, it's worth it for the steaks alone!!!

I agree that the Piqua crew is fantastic but I may be a minority on this one but I wish they had chicken as an option. I'm not a big steak lover. Never have been :excl:

Rye :)

I will join that minority, less a course its deer steak!

Venison is great!! ;)

wow, sumbodee thit doesn't drool over tha steaks at Hard Times,,,, oh well,

broke into the 30's today for days left!

wonder how many cannons are gonna make their way to Hard Times?

will be servin chicken at sat dinner though......its that 90% thing. if ya can please 90% of the people 90% of the time , you are doing a good job. :)

Ok, I reckon I should know this...but what is Pale Rider Gunfighter? Us Derringers are all gonna shoot the same category and well it will suffice to say that Outlaw Gunfighter isn't working so well for any of us yet... its early...but its a whole heap harder than it looks...

Pale Rider

Pale Rider consists of main match cartridge pistols and lever action rifle of 40 Caliber and above (38-40 on up). For bullet weights of 200 grs or more, a black powder charge of 25 grs by volume (1.6 cc's) is required. For 38-40, a bullet weight of 180 grs is permitted; however, the black powder charge is increased to a minimum of 30 grs by volume (2.0 cc's). 12 gauge shotgun only; minimum charge is 60 grs (4.0 cc's) and 1 1/8 oz of shot.

Pale Rider

Pale Rider consists of main match cartridge pistols and lever action rifle of 40 Caliber and above (38-40 on up). For bullet weights of 200 grs or more, a black powder charge of 25 grs by volume (1.6 cc's) is required. For 38-40, a bullet weight of 180 grs is permitted; however, the black powder charge is increased to a minimum of 30 grs by volume (2.0 cc's). 12 gauge shotgun only; minimum charge is 60 grs (4.0 cc's) and 1 1/8 oz of shot.

Them pale rider fellers like to feel it clear into the middle of the next week!....😉😜

humpa humpa!!!!!

Venison is great!! ;)

if you fellers were to bring ya a venison steak and meander to where the cooks are cooking the other steaks, and ya offered em a cold beverage Im thinking they would make a little room on the grill for your special steak.... And remember the steak dinner is Friday nite and the chicken/fish dinner is sat at the banquet dinner......In ohio you wont have to go away hungry :)

if those chickun lovers were to, say contact me, Ide trade em,,,,, love vension, but I only get those steaks we git at Hard Times, once a year!!

we're gonna have a good time, aint' we?

eethur way, gonna have fun!

Calico; Hope you carry a loaded gun at all times if you are gonna be around that Purdy Boy fellar.

KK

Now me, on the other hand, knows how to treat a lady, especially one that is hitched. You tell your hubby that you will be safe around ole Korupt Karl....The protector or women, children and small animals...lol.

That ought to get the troops fired up.

All kiddin aside, it will be nice to meet you and your better half....lookin forward to it.

if you fellers were to bring ya a venison steak and meander to where the cooks are cooking the other steaks, and ya offered em a cold beverage Im thinking they would make a little room on the grill for your special steak.... And remember the steak dinner is Friday nite and the chicken/fish dinner is sat at the banquet dinner......In ohio you wont have to go away hungry :)

Now don't get me wrong I'm not complaining about steak, I think that's great if it pleases 90% of the shooters. BTW, I'll eat it!! ;) Rye

Now don't get me wrong I'm not complaining about steak, I think that's great if it pleases 90% of the shooters. BTW, I'll eat it!! ;) Rye

so, yu dunt wunt to trade fer sum bambi?

Lookin' forward ta meetin' yu tuu KK, as well as a whole bunch of other fine folks! And dunt worry, Buick is gonna be keepin' a close eye on Cheyenne tha whole time..... ;);):D:D :D

Lookin' forward ta meetin' yu tuu KK, as well as a whole bunch of other fine folks! And dunt worry, Buick is gonna be keepin' a close eye on Cheyenne tha whole time..... ;);):D:D :D

Tell Buick to keep an "extra" close eye on CC, he's a mighty sneaky one! :ph34r: Rye

Ize not sneaky, Ize just well trained.. :P:P

Karl......you got the diversion you needed... :P

didnt take it as a complaint :) Just want everyone to be satisfied and if we can accomadate a special request.....we will do so

cheyenne...remember were havin a pot luck meet and greet on thur nite....if your in town in time....bring them bambi steaks....we will take good care of em for ya. ;)

oh, I plan on coming ready!! what time is the pot luck supposed to be, I mist it last year :(

please :huh: not before 5, 6 or later wud be better. :D .... if you wunt yur own personal steak thit is! :o:P;)

Make it Guiness and yu gota deel!!!

oh, I plan on coming ready!! what time is the pot luck supposed to be, I mist it last year :(

please :huh: not before 5, 6 or later wud be better. :D .... if you wunt yur own personal steak thit is! :o:P;)

potluck dinner is thur 6 to 8 pm....I know a really good pinot noir to go with venison steak

ooo ooo oooo, yu got one of yur very own!!!! Want it thurs or fri?

Ifn' yu dunt show up on time, doz that mean I dunt hafta et Bambi???? :unsure::unsure: :unsure:

Yea I'll trade ya fer bambi! You got some?? I hope it's not roadkill bambi! :lol:

nope, orchard bambi....you got seasoning?

Ifn' yu dunt show up on time, doz that mean I dunt hafta et Bambi???? :unsure::unsure: :unsure:

I'll be there if the crik dunt raise!!!! or make that the Erie Canal.......

nope, orchard bambi....you got seasoning?

I'll never remember to bring it!! I'll just eat the steak! Maybe Mary will eat bambi!! :lol:

I've got some steak seasoning, or just garlic and olive oil.... tha's yummy!

Archived