Shootout at Hard Times-Ohio State Championship

mean gun mark

now, to decide wut cat to shoot!!!!

ya cant go around shootin cats. people get upset :P

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

meooooowwwch

Calico....Hell, I drove to Florida and back just to be here fur it. I'll concede to you though....if it ain't whiskey or Vodka I don't need it....and knowing Peanut Butter it will be Bud Lite for the prize.

KK

No it taint!!!! Woodchuck!!!!! hard cider

Dunt chu rede all tha posts???? wake up boy!! :P:P

ooo oooo oooooo, new side match, cat shooting,,,,,, rules to followwwwwww

but they dunt have..............................................................................

ME!!

I think yur cat is safe,,,,,,,, besides, all the berms are filled already...

I'z gonna ask agin.....WHUT THA HECK WUZ I THUNKIN'????????????????? :wacko::wacko: :wacko: :wacko::wacko:

(and fer THIS I'z gonna miss tha Indy 500 and Coca-Cola 600.....)

you wanna meet me!!!!! and tha rest of the crew from the culpepper ranch!

The whole crew in OH is fantastic and go out of their way to make sure everyone has a great time, it's worth it for the steaks alone!!!

they won't, you go thru a line and dish yur own.....

Folks, dunt mind Calico, sheeze just super excited about her trip to meet us!!!! and me, well most of you knowze me,,,

gonna be a good time

steak dinner that's the best anyway! free side matches and mini and WB matches...12 stages!! 12!, banquet too, pot luck dinner Thursday evening, lassiter is teaching RO 1 & 2.

50 amp electric for camping, if you sign up for it quickly enough, plenty of dry camping available. two waterholes to fish,

can you ask for more?

The whole crew in OH is fantastic and go out of their way to make sure everyone has a great time, it's worth it for the steaks alone!!!

I hear the crew and the steaks are the main draw to hard time.But you is the spoiler they haft to put up with. :P:D:D:D:D:D

true :(:o:huh::P:P

Holy 44 days or so to sign up folks!!!! Don't miss this one, even got folks from Alabamy and Colerdado, they must be doing something right!!!

cpbpbc

true :(:o:huh::P:P

I would like to take this opportunity to remind everyone that Purdy Boy here is not, NOT, officially from Florida. We are, however, glad that he IS actually going away "from" Florida, but then again we send him away every year to remind folks to "just say no" to the Bedazzler.

This has been a public service announcement.

Don't buy a bedazzler!!! I've got stock in E6000 glue and shiny stones!!!!

DO SIGN UP FOR HARD TIMES, and then when the FL state shoot apps come out, sign up for it too!!! even if it is in flooreeda! har!

Thar's lots of pretty wimmens in both places!!!!!!

bunch of slackers!!! page 2 agin!!!

If I kin find a place to bunk I'm going let the couple from CO stay in my camper, anybody got one space available....

soon :D

still looking for a spot..... :o;)

it twill be at Indeeanna, dunt knoze about here....

Woody, make PRGF your first choice, if we get 5, then we will offer it. With that being said (and knowing Buffy will chime in), does anyone want to play with Woody? ....

Ok, I reckon I should know this...but what is Pale Rider Gunfighter? Us Derringers are all gonna shoot the same category and well it will suffice to say that Outlaw Gunfighter isn't working so well for any of us yet... its early...but its a whole heap harder than it looks...

Archived