SASS Wire Forum

Shootout at Hard Times-Ohio State Championship

mean gun mark

well folks, I gots two prizes up fer grabs, the furthest travelled and the craziest,,,, a six pack of Woodchuck hard cider to the winner of each...

so far et looks lak Calico Mary and Buick may be the furthest, and Calico a cinch for the latter as well!

Well, since I won the craziest it's up to who travels the furthest....

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doc, MGM, Boaz....I plan on making the trip as well....will get an app in soon. You guys planning on makin Paradise the weekend before?

KK

Well, since I won the craziest it's up to who travels the furthest....

we'll have to waite and see bout thit!!!!

Doc, MGM, Boaz....I plan on making the trip as well....will get an app in soon. You guys planning on makin Paradise the weekend before?

KK

Karl I cant speak for Doc or Boaz ...But being the weekend before Ohio, I know I will be working on final setup.....Wish I could be there...And I will be at the Indy state match

Have we mentioned that there will be a rugged gear gun cart given away? Have we mentioned a Dillon and a Mec? And rumor has it that Doc may have a surprise too, but I'm not going to spoil it for him.

yep a brand spankin new rugged gear guncart.....a Dillon sq deal.....a mec shotshell loader....almost everything a shooter needs.....steak dinner fri nite....chicken dinner on Saturday....gonna be good time.....runor has it I might get to give away a couple of guns too!!

Mark, you and Boaz have this thing shapin up to be the best thing to come down the pike since saloon girls!!!!!! I did not say better than saloon girls, just the best since!

Why, the folks here are soooo speshall we've got folks coming alllll the way from Denver just to meet the Clowns,, er I mean shooters that frequent Hard Times,,,,,,,,,, Who? you ask, Calico Mary and Buick!!!

Where are you other folk coming from? furthest git a six pack of Woodchuck!

and a six pack of Woodchuck to the craziest, neck and neck right now between Calico and KK..... oh, and yes, I am tha judge!

Craziest??? Sorry Karl...I'z driving 2500 miles and spending dunt no how much money we aint gots fer no other reason than ta meet Purdy Boy Cheyenne Culpepper???.......I GOTS YU BEAT JUS FER COMIN'!!!! :P:P :P :lol::lol:

she's got a point KK, :o:o:P:P:D

Heee Haaaa MGM.. I will be there.. :P The Game is on in OHIOA. :o .Heee Haaaa Its gonea be a GOODIN.. ;)

Heee Haaaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

followed possibly very closely by the previous poster, tho I think he is more of an imposter.....

For those of you that have never been to Hard Times and those that don't know...Our range IS a Canon friendly range...

What, no Nikons?

Thanks Buffy, best laugh of the day!!!!

cpbpbc

mine's a Kodak, but I'm sneaky!

Ide lone yu mien but sheze pikky bout hoo schele werk fer!!!!!

Still looking for a spot for two people in the campground......not me.....couple from CO.....

Ide lone yu mien but sheze pikky bout hoo schele werk fer!!!!!

Still looking for a spot for two people in the campground......not me.....couple from CO.....

Would love to help out but my bunkhouse is full. Sorry.

I am thinking we can have some sort of night time cannon "biggest flame throwin fire ball spittin "contest..........."here hold my beer" or the ever so classic "yall watch this" :unsure:

gonna be a real goodun!!!!

I still haven't been changed to Duelist. =o(

I don't WANNA shoot with two hands. haha

its in my notes....gotcha covered :)

don't let me forgit to git a table for around the camper time, Cali likes to dance on em!!!! we'll call it "lemondade dance time!"

ya heer thit boys??? Mean Gun, Boaz, KK, Doc, Buffy, git over to the drivel thread in tha saloon, then maybe we'll have a lil more entertainment besides KK and Twoodieee,!!

now, to decide wut cat to shoot!!!!

Archived