SASS Wire Forum

Shootout at Hard Times-Ohio State Championship

mean gun mark

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok, now not only a contest for the furthest drive, but tha Craziest as well,,,,, dang, is Calico capable of double dipping?

come on folks, send in those apps, I promise I will soon too!

Mean Gun, Boaz, and Doc put on a great shoot, I have went the last 2 years.....I hate to miss this one but the first leg of the Triple Crown is the same weekend. :(

Hey Sgt...we had a large cake made for you..Large enough for a Geisha to jump out of...would hate to waste it, but then again Karl will be there. Guess we'll be meeting at the Open...

Hey Sgt...we had a large cake made for you..Large enough for a Geisha to jump out of...would hate to waste it, but then again Karl will be there. Guess we'll be meeting at the Open...

Dang it, just my luck, but I know Karl can handle it.....just don't know if the Geisha's can handle Karl. See you at the Open compadre :)

well folks, I gots two prizes up fer grabs, the furthest travelled and the craziest,,,, a six pack of Woodchuck hard cider to the winner of each...

so far et looks lak Calico Mary and Buick may be the furthest, and Calico a cinch for the latter as well!

YEEEHAW

Me, Dusty Deputy, and Willie Gitem just sent our apps in yesterday !!!!!

LOOK OUT HERE WE COME !!!!

glad to see my Indiana friends back, may hafta write a hoosier sweep into the stages. ^_^

Well Mean Gun, Looks like the dregs of society are coming back. The only one that has not chimed in is the king of all dregs, FURRY BALLS!!!!!!!!!

I seen Kurupt Karl in dregs once....that's some SCARY hair....😜😝

Question for ya'll. I sent in my application with check, and I recently got a schedule of events from the organizers. Should I also receive an actual ticket, or am I simply on a list somewhere? I also got an extra dinner ticket for my spouse, should I get that in the mail too?

Question for ya'll. I sent in my application with check, and I recently got a schedule of events from the organizers. Should I also receive an actual ticket, or am I simply on a list somewhere? I also got an extra dinner ticket for my spouse, should I get that in the mail too?

no just a confirmation and a tentative schedule of events.....every thing else you need you will get in your registration packet....you can check the website also to see who is registered so far.

Cato, I am not registered yet! But hey, I will be before Buffalo Dick!

That don't narrow the field much!

See you Memorial Day Weekend!

Rye & I are gonna smoke up da joint!

--Dawg

PD, yu and Rye heading for Colorado?

PD, yu and Rye heading for Colorado?

I'd love to but looks like not this year!!

yu mist tha joke about smoking up tha joint!!!!

:P:P Maybe they'll wanna shoot with yuze, neethur one of tham are the brightest bulbs in the box :P:P:P

naw, just kidding, Dawg is real brite!! :P:P

oh hush!

this is a great shoot folks, plenty to do and no out of pocket once you get there!

:P:P Maybe they'll wanna shoot with yuze, neethur one of tham are the brightest bulbs in the box :P:P:P

naw, just kidding, Dawg is real brite!! :P:P

Hey!!!!!!

bout time yu sede thit, yer rite brite tuu Rye, like a hunnerd watt bulb held up againt tha sun.... :P:P

nah, yuze noze Ize juzza funning yuze........... :o;)

bout time yu sede thit, yer rite brite tuu Rye, like a hunnerd watt bulb held up againt tha sun.... :P:P

nah, yuze noze Ize juzza funning yuze........... :o;)

I know yer jes funnin' cuz I knows I'm brite as a noon day sun! :lol:B)

We've got to do our best with folks making a 2,500 mi round trip just to visit us the crazies in OH!!

Does any one have space for a couple to stay with them? no, not me,,,,

going to be a gud un!!

Have we mentioned that there will be a rugged gear gun cart given away? Have we mentioned a Dillon and a Mec? And rumor has it that Doc may have a surprise too, but I'm not going to spoil it for him.

Archived