SASS Wire Forum

Shootout at Hard Times-Ohio State Championship

mean gun mark

Anyone that is looking for local hotel rooms we recommend the LaQuinta hotel and have blocked 40 rooms from them... Be SURE to tell them you are with the Cowboy Shooters group to get the group rate. The number is 937-615-0140 Again more details to follow

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Picture the robot from Lost in Space waving his arms and proclaiming,,,,,, "Warning Warning Warning!!!!"

Calico Mary and Buick are coming to Hard Times, instead of Hard Times it's gonna be Good Times!!!!

I thinks the Circus is likely going to be raised to a whole new level!!!!!!!!!!! or lowered! lollol

Going to be FUN!!!

Boss said yes.....hubby said yes.....this is gonna be great!!!! Now fer tha hard parts....figgering out where Ohio is??????? :unsure::unsure:

and figgerin' out how tha heck we'z gonna come up wit tha money....... :huh::huh: :huh:

mgm, can you check around PG&F and see if someone would want to rent out a camper that weekend,, I know it's a long shot... trying to hep out CM&B.

Boss said yes.....hubby said yes.....this is gonna be great!!!! Now fer tha hard parts....figgering out where Ohio is??????? :unsure::unsure:

and figgerin' out how tha heck we'z gonna come up wit tha money....... :huh::huh: :huh:

Just travel east and when you start seeing buckeye trees you're getting warm! :lol:

It's kinda in the middle of the state. It'll be nice to meet you. Hope we get to shoot together.

Rye ;)

Rye, it's gonna be great to meet a lot of you that I've talked to here, that's the main reason I wanna do this! I'm really looking forward to it! :D:D:D

Grumpy, I'z not so shur bout that....I ain't never been that direction before, this cud be an interesting trip.....oh, and yu DO realize Colorado's kinda hard ta miss....all them really big rocks we got stickin' up in tha middle of tha state are kinda obvious...... ;)

70 east to 75 south to exit 89? and a phone call before you get there and someone will meet you to bring you in...

70 east to 75 south to exit 89? and a phone call before you get there and someone will meet you to bring you in...

70 east.....75 north to exit 82(route 36) hang a left follow 36 thru town and hang a right on spiker rd.

Judging by those directions, he must be a competitor of yours. :P

What Mean Gun said! DO NOT FOLLOW SHY ANNIE'S DIRECTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ooopppssss,, NORTH!!!!! duhhhh,,,,, oh Lordy, she'd kill me iffn I got em lost!!!!

hey guys, got any BUD LIGHT?

I was tired when I wrote thit, yup, tha's it.......

naw, I just got a P on giving directions!!!

phhhiiittttt!!!

yes dear!!!!

otay, I give him a qt of lemonade and tell him heze got 1/2 to drink it awl!!

Shy anne just remember Buick is a friend of mind and I'll back his play anytime.

I'll sick EVIL on yous. and then have Grizz visit yous also.

Dang, offer to gime a man tha best chu can and look wut happens!

oh I twauznt wurreed bout tham, it's tha thout!

I iz tuu! that's why Ide offer him some lemonade!!!!

Folks, this is one the the premier shoots west of tha missassip!!!!

The best steaks served anyway!!!!

A fantastic range!!!

as good as folks anyware in SASS!!!

ok folks, we have Calico and Buick drivun 1250 miles to get to one of the best all around shoots there is, so whose gonna top that???

hmm, I'm coming north just before at 1300 miles, but then I would be anyway......

a six pak of Woodchuck's cider for who beats that, and yes Cali, yur getting one too!

fat chance! :o:P:P :P ;)

Archived