SASS Wire Forum

Shootout at Hard Times-Ohio State Championship

mean gun mark

Well things are coming together for this years shootout. Match will again be held over Memorial day weekend.may 23-24-25. There are a few tweaks from last year to this year, the biggest is that the awards will be on sun after the main match .The apps are online now. The tentative schedule will be up in a few days. Returning again this year is 12 yes 12 stages to shoot. a 4 stage wild bunch side match, and new this year will be an am and pm mini warm up match of 3 stages each. Jd Milton will again be having his roast beef to serve on the range....The Piqua Fish and Game will be taking care of the Friday night steak dinner.....And there will again be a meet and greet potluck dinner on Thurs evening. More details to follow :) And don't forget we are combining with Mich and Ind.state shoots for the tri state championship....No extra charges just shoot all 3 and maybe win a very nice buckle.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mark, You and Doc Eells put on a class shoot. For anyone who has not attended this is one to put on the books.

KK

hopefully we'll have visitors frum out west!!!

cato will be a pleasure to meet you....karl, Doc is still helping but Boaz Longhorn is getting in the front seat for this one. And looks like all of the "roasties" will be there.

The BEST STEAK IN SASS!!! Yee-Haw!!! I eat steak rarely. Only two or three times a week. And, I can attest to the fact the steak is worth the price of admission to this shoot!!!

Hey, Mark, are we gonna shoot those bada$$ hombres in the stage coach again? One of my favorite stages of all times!!! Last year we shot at the bad guys who were sitting inside a full sized Stage Coach. The Stage Coach was an expendable prop for those who got the jitters while being under such "danger".

Can't wait until May. Man, this is shaping up to be one great shooting year!!

KCD

Heeee Haaa Mean Gun .. You already know I'll be there.. :D Thats a Awesome shoot.. ;) already on the calender.. :o

Heee Haaaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Well, Buick and I iz lookin' inta this...he's got his vacation request ok'd....I've got one boss ta say yes and still waitin' on tha other one....

but I'm startin' ta have second thoughts...the steak sounds gud but I'z not shur Buick and I iz crazy enuff ta hang out wit ya'll...... :huh::huh::huh::wacko::P

I dunt know bout Buick, but I am absolutely positively without a doubt really really sure thit yuze is crazy nuff fer tha both of yuze!! :o:o:P:P :P

yule fit rat in!

hmmmm, I may smell a roast cooking somewhar!!

yu tawking about KK?

if yu can make it yule have a very good time!!! I'll even cook both of my best meals for yuze!!! and bring the Woodchuck as well!!

we'll get a posse of crazies!

one peacock per posse is enuff....

App is ready to send in. My daughter Kaya is going to be a little under the weather that Friday so I'm thinkin' she better come over with us on Thursday afternoon. Just to keep an eye on her ya know.

WHEE DOGGIES! It is true, after a whole lot of years (8) being extremely involved in this match in some capacity or another, I am lettin go of the reigns! Mean Gun and Boaz are now the sole proprietors of Hard Times. I have no doubt that they are more than capable of putting on the kind of match that ya'll have come to expect. How do I know? Cause they are active and traveling shooters who know you and what you like to see in a match!!!! Proof, 2 yes 2 mini matches! There are just a couple things I will be helping with in putting on the shoot. For the most part, I am just gonna kick back and have a great time at one of the best shoots anywhere! I have really missed just kickin back in the campground with all my friends. shooting on a posse with some good pards and new pards and not having to be constantly thinkin bout what all needs done! Mark has kept me up to date on all the planning and work that has already been put into this match and my oh my is it gonna be great! Look for the bunkhouse and stop by for a visit!

Hey Doc, don't think just because my blue jeans are still in this office chair, and my feet aren't visibly moving that I am not already moving toward you and your bunkhouse for some cool refreshment and jaw wagging.......cuz, I am already headed your way!

KCD

hope yu kin git et werked out! Yule fit rite in with the Circus!

Archived