SASS Wire Forum

Spring 2 DAY, THUNDER AT PARADISE PASS============MAY 17TH, 18TH

C.C. Moonshine

Not shooting Pale Rider? Are you saying you're gunna challenge my FCGF kungfoo? Excellent.....my short stack 45's agin your freight train derailers! The odds are still bad for me but it will be a load of fun.

Spittoon

Not to worry - I've shot two matches since last October and have a total of 30 misses for 11 stages. Won't shoot again until the Thunder. You, on the other hand, have been shooting lights out. My money is on the 'Toon!

Real reason is I don't have any Pale Rider loads and bullets are not here yet from Springfield Slim. Still oughtta light up the night. Gettin' close an I kin taste the bacon.

CR

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mmmmmmmmmmmm! Bacon!!!!!!!!

Lookin furward ta see in everyone!!!

Furball

figure I'll stick with Manly Loads and shoot PRGF...tha's always brought me good luck there!

Dang, it seems like each week has been a month!!!!

gonna be a good time, and then head over to Hard Times for more fun!!!

figure I'll stick with Manly Loads and shoot PRGF...tha's always brought me good luck there!

Dang, it seems like each week has been a month!!!!

gonna be a good time, and then head over to Hard Times for more fun!!!

If my bullets show up, I'll join you. Time is draggin - but it will fly too fast once we start!

One WEEK TO GO !!!!

Still taken apps.

Let me know if your coming but haven't got that app in yet !

Getting fired up !!!!!!

this time next week we'll be sitting playing poker and having a good time!!!

anybody need 38 cases? $60 per 1000, 2 thou available, will bring them to KOP if someone shouts...

anybody need 38 cases? $60 per 1000, 2 thou available, will bring them to KOP if someone shouts...

CC: Dusty Deputy wants to take the RO classes.

Was at the range today....we had a police tactical shoot. The range looks great....and so do the buckles. Short Term was there all day cleaning, repairing, etc. We are blessed to have members like him as well as many others that just show up and do stuff.

KK

Was at the range today....we had a police tactical shoot. The range looks great....and so do the buckles. Short Term was there all day cleaning, repairing, etc. We are blessed to have members like him as well as many others that just show up and do stuff.

KK

I feel we are SO blessed to have a club like ours to take care of. It truly is a labor of love for me. I love to see all the shooters come to Paradise and have a great time and comment on the wonderful stages and facility we have. I'm greatful for CC and Aunt B providing such an awesome place for us to come and play the game we love. And I'm especially greatful for the friends I've made.

I feel we are SO blessed to have a club like ours to take care of. It truly is a labor of love for me. I love to see all the shooters come to Paradise and have a great time and comment on the wonderful stages and facility we have. I'm greatful for CC and Aunt B providing such an awesome place for us to come and play the game we love. And I'm especially greatful for the friends I've made.

Amen, brother.

Aye. The best of friends. And making more all the time. Wish I lived closer. A camper is in my future!

Aye. The best of friends. And making more all the time. Wish I lived closer. A camper is in my future!

So, the wife is thinkin of kickin you out?????

I know its almost the last minute but I finally know that I will be able to make it this weekend. Now my dilemma is do I shoot PRGF and try to get my name on the bullet or do I shoot Jossie Wales like I always do? I'm so confused. What are the rules for PRGF? I know it's manly loads but isn't there a certain amount of powder criteria because I like to use Triple 7 so I can load my normal 200 gr. bullets? Is 44sp allowed? Are there any other Jossie Wales shooters that are going to be there? I'm ready for the fun to begin! :ph34r::lol::D

Palerider= 44-40 or 45 case with full load of BP or equivalent with 200 gr boolit, and shotshells with 1 1/8 oz shot and 60 gr of bp or equivalent.

I use the legal age for drinking of 777 in 44-40. that fills the case to the bottom of the boolit. you aren't supposed to compress 777, why not?

before I knew better I loaded 26 gr of 777 by wate into the 44-40 case with 200 gr boolit, can you say ouch?!!

come play with us!!

CC or KK -- Will there be a Plainsman category? Or will I have to shoot Forntiersman? If someone has a spare 1860 Army (I have 3), I might be talked into cap 'n ball Josey Wales. See everyone of Friday. -- Grizhicks

I know its almost the last minute but I finally know that I will be able to make it this weekend. Now my dilemma is do I shoot PRGF and try to get my name on the bullet or do I shoot Jossie Wales like I always do? I'm so confused. What are the rules for PRGF? I know it's manly loads but isn't there a certain amount of powder criteria because I like to use Triple 7 so I can load my normal 200 gr. bullets? Is 44sp allowed? Are there any other Jossie Wales shooters that are going to be there? I'm ready for the fun to begin! :ph34r::lol::D

Min 25gr BP (or equivalent by volume), 200gr boolit for pistolas & rifle. SG is min 60gr with 1-1/8 oz shot.

It's a hoot - see the pic in my avatar :D If you join me'n Cheyenne that's makes at least 3. Might get Straight Arrow to jump in? What a way to start a new tradition!

CR

Anyone coming to Thunder in Paradise have a bolt for a 66/73 in 38 sp. I broke the bottom tab off of mine on Sunday in Wabash. I checked with Taylors and they are out of stock. I have an email in to Lassiter to get the one I have fixed but assume it won't be done by Friday. Any help would be great.

Anyone coming to Thunder in Paradise have a bolt for a 66/73 in 38 sp. I broke the bottom tab off of mine on Sunday in Wabash. I checked with Taylors and they are out of stock. I have an email in to Lassiter to get the one I have fixed but assume it won't be done by Friday. Any help would be great.

Sent ya a pm

Min 25gr BP (or equivalent by volume), 200gr boolit for pistolas & rifle. SG is min 60gr with 1-1/8 oz shot.

It's a hoot - see the pic in my avatar :D If you join me'n Cheyenne that's makes at least 3. Might get Straight Arrow to jump in? What a way to start a new tradition!

CR

I'll play Pale Rider with you boys as long as I can shoot duelist. I'm unsafe as a gunfighter.

I'll play Pale Rider with you boys as long as I can shoot duelist. I'm unsafe as a gunfighter.

Me too. I can barely run 1 gun with 2 hands, much less 2 guns at the same time. 😉. Things can get pretty crazy in a hurry if I shoot gunfighter.

Me too. I can barely run 1 gun with 2 hands, much less 2 guns at the same time. . Things can get pretty crazy in a hurry if I shoot gunfighter.

You ought to see him with power tools whilst chewin gum! Ain't for the faint a heart for certain!

I'm good with it Hombre! but then tha's just lil ol me....

According to SASS rules Gunfighter can be shot Double Duelist style. That's how many of us learn to do it with both guns out.

ALLLLLL RRRRRRIIIIGGGHHHTT FOLKS !!!!!

The party is about ready to start !!!!!

Come on FRiday !!!!

Frenchy, SUPER GLAD you got it worked out to come !!!!!!

NEWS ALERT-------------------

Just got Black Jack Beeson's application, it says Pale Rider Gun Fighter.

:)

NEWS ALERT-------------------

Just got Black Jack Beeson's application, it says Pale Rider Gun Fighter.

:)

YEE HA!!! Gonna be a hot time in the old town tonight! CC - I hope you put me in the PRGF column?

That makes 4. I know Mingo would join us if he could, but we'll just have to be happy to see him :D

CR

YEE HA!!! Gonna be a hot time in the old town tonight! CC - I hope you put me in the PRGF column?

That makes 4. I know Mingo would join us if he could, but we'll just have to be happy to see him :D

CR

Best be includin' me in that bunch. ;) See y'all Saturday.

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Best be includin' me in that bunch. ;) See y'all Saturday.

Lookin' forward to it Gunner. I was trying to make it Thursday evening, but contract negotiations with the union this week are scheduled for Thursday at 1:00. Probably should show up? I'll be over Friday late AM. Where are you staying? I might have a chance to get to your room and short sheet your bed :P

CR

Lookin' forward to it Gunner. I was trying to make it Thursday evening, but contract negotiations with the union this week are scheduled for Thursday at 1:00. Probably should show up? I'll be over Friday late AM. Where are you staying? I might have a chance to get to your room and short sheet your bed :P

CR

Oh no! ain't gonna fall for that! Besides...there might be some Little Pony character that may show up at my room....no sir, no way!! :lol:

Looking' forward to this match - :)

the application says - Saturday and Sunday 12 stage Main Match (9:30 a.m. starting times each day) -

thought I read that there will be 13...is that still true?

Archived