SASS Wire Forum

Spring 2 DAY, THUNDER AT PARADISE PASS============MAY 17TH, 18TH

C.C. Moonshine

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we leave for the north fri am, got KK's ammo all packed up,,,, gonna be a gud time!!

Lookin forward to seeing everyone.

KK

Got 3 more apps.

KEEP THEM COMING !!!!

WOW, IT'S 24 DAYS TO GO !!!

Sent my app in today. This is gonna be fun!! Is there anyone else wanting to shoot pale rider duelist? Otherwise I'll have to shoot gunfighter with the likes of Gunner, Cowboy Rick, and Cheyenne Corkpopper.

:lol: Purdy Pants Corkpopper :P Love it ;)

GG ~ :FlagAm:

I'mma gonna pop some corks alright!!!!!

Sent my app in today. This is gonna be fun!! Is there anyone else wanting to shoot pale rider duelist? Otherwise I'll have to shoot gunfighter with the likes of Gunner, Cowboy Rick, and Cheyenne Corkpopper.

SAH....We will be able to better answer the category questions as we get closer and get more apps in. We may have to do some adjustments and shift around a bit, but it always works out and we do our best to make everyone happy.

KK

I'm not sure about apps, but I know I talked to a lot of people at the NRA convention and there will be a lot of onlookers. Got the first place buckles last week...and they look sharp. Will be getting the buckles for placing in category later this week. Should be a good one.....don't miss it.

KK

2 WEEKS before we shoot !!!!

Need more apps !!!!!

Come on folks this is going to be a blow out party !!!!!

Got my app in....well, when I get there today for the Sat shoot. I also sent in my app for the Ohio State and GOA to be followed by the Michigan shoot, followed by the INDIANA STATE SHOOT, followed by the Florida State shoot, followed by Ides of March an we start all over again.....lol.

See ya this afternoon.

KK

Got my app in....well, when I get there today for the Sat shoot. I also sent in my app for the Ohio State and GOA to be followed by the Michigan shoot, followed by the INDIANA STATE SHOOT, followed by the Florida State shoot, followed by Ides of March an we start all over again.....lol.

See ya this afternoon.

KK

You're an App-a- matic.

GG

I'm tryin to get RayL Gun to decide ifin she's gonna shoot. We'll see how she does at the May monthly and take it from there. She's gittin close.

Rayl Gun just shoot you will not have more fun than shooting with the guy with short Emory. lol wish I could be there to rut u on

Hey, Hey, Hey....we are getting close....who's comin that doesn't have their app in????

me :huh::blush::blush: :blush: :o:o:P:P

I'll check with CC.....he doesn't let me see them....I'm on a need to know.....lol

KK

Long range is lookin good. Need to paint up some targets. The new steel sure do ring nice with a .22!

last Iheard Stonecreek Drifter won it this past fall at the OH bp shoot.... have no idea of his intentions.....

I'm tryin to get RayL Gun to decide ifin she's gonna shoot. We'll see how she does at the May monthly and take it from there. She's gittin close.

Well???? As well as she done, is she shootin????? Wellll?????? Proud a them girls!

Long as it ain't gas yer passi'n!!!!

last Iheard Stonecreek Drifter won it this past fall at the OH bp shoot.... have no idea of his intentions.....

Drifter's a stand up guy - he'll figure out a way to move it along. Makes it FCGF fer me this go around!

CR

Drifter's a stand up guy - he'll figure out a way to move it along. Makes it FCGF fer me this go around!

CR

Not shooting Pale Rider? Are you saying you're gunna challenge my FCGF kungfoo? Excellent.....my short stack 45's agin your freight train derailers! The odds are still bad for me but it will be a load of fun.

Spittoon

Archived