SASS Wire Forum

Spring 2 DAY, THUNDER AT PARADISE PASS============MAY 17TH, 18TH

C.C. Moonshine

My, daughter, the safety minded one, suggests putting Spittoon's tent somewhere with a nice fire break around it! LOL. I guess tagging along with the boy Scout troop all those years is paying off!

Lak en tha middule o tha lake?

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well it looks like everyone is out to get me cept my pal Gunner. Just for that Gunner I'm gunna

cancel the plans I had to give you a Mexican tattoo with my big rusty spurs. See, I'm a nice feller.

Ps: Sorry Kaya for threatening to gunk up your purty new rifle.

Spittoon

HEY! I'm right here behind you, Pard. You might need binoculars to find me, but I'm back here :D

CR

Sounds to me that we are gonna have to make some rules and times for firin the cannons....I can already count at least ten a commin. We might have to have some age categories....lol.

KK

Sounds to me that we are gonna have to make some rules and times for firin the cannons....I can already count at least ten a commin. We might have to have some age categories....lol.

KK

Yep, I can see it now..... Cannon Baron.

KK=Kannon King!

I believe we have the new sass cannon corps!

Kaya, I'm going to grab up your new 1873 rifle and fill it full of black powder .45 bullets (even though it's a 38) then I'm going to shoot it.......so not only will the barrel be all stretched but it will also be covered in soot, rust, and horrible junk caked on it's inners!

Spittoon

Spitton, I'll have my eyes on you the entire time! ;)

Heeee Haaaa..KK you may have to have differrent categories.. :o All I'm seeing is those" front stuffers".. :unsure: I on the other hand have a moderen "Breech Loader" :P And can put 10 rounds downrange to there 1 :P:P:P ..And I am VERY mobil... :)

Heeee Haaaa Crazy Mingo.. :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Mingo's on our team!

how much for one????

Hey Cheyenne since your the Purdy Boy and seem to be influential to Calico Mary mebe you cud con vince her and DAT Buik guy to come a week earli and shoot the IBPG??? Just sain.

It almost happened!!!!! wasa close, I'll try again!!

Heck itd be a shame fer em to miss the IBPG since they is gonna be in the area. Not only that but what a great opportunity to see the Pass! They caint miss seein the Pass!! It just aint rite.

Awww....I'z blushin'!! :blush::blush: :blush: We'd luv ta check it out, but honestly, by tha time we cud gits outta here after w$%k on tha 16th I dunt see much chance of us makin' Indiana in time fer Saturday mornin'....it'z kinda a loooong drive.... :unsure: (over 17 hours not countin' pit stops and rush hour traffic)

I wud luv ta see yer range sumday...it looks awesome but I iz kinda curious....whut's all them tall green thingys round there???? And I'd luv ta see yer cannon.... :D

yur bad

sigh, too bad chu kant make et, and Buick tuu!

I wud, but don't have a cannon that I can send a pic of!!!

Korupt Karl is my friend!

yu bragging or complainin????

Hey Chi

got yous another one fur R.O.2 class, Reno.

He has 1 already.

Signed

The REAL C.C. ;)

Archived