SASS Wire Forum

Spring 2 DAY, THUNDER AT PARADISE PASS============MAY 17TH, 18TH

C.C. Moonshine

Starting to see apps. coming in !

This is going to be a super shoot !

12 fast stages, The Indiana Black Powder Guild will have their own posses and scores !

The smokeless with their own posses and scores. Basically two matches at the same time !

2 cookouts !!!

4 stage Wild Bunch

Friday night 3 stage B.P. NIGHT SHOOT !!!

Side matches Friday, with some super long range stuff !!!

BIG TENT !! GREAT AWARDS, cool Buckles !

Vendors---Hamilton Dry Goods, and Michigan Rattler are two of the main ones !!!!

Poker, cannons, whiskey, and finally an end to winter !!!!!!!

This is the week before Ohio State so here is your chance to practice some and get tuned up

for those state matches and for the shooting season.

I'm working on things with the food and tent folks so if you would post here if yous is coming !

Applications are on our website at www.paradisepassregulators.com

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ohio Cheatin' Charlie, Colorado Coffinmaker, & Prairie Dawg will be shootin' the IBPG side!

--Dawg

"Somebody's gotta shoot in the smokeless category..... "

Nah.......Black Powder creates BOOM & SMOKE........

Black Powder rules!

:ph34r: :P :ph34r:

Now dawg---

Short term has an issue with second hand smoke!!

Furball

Palerider!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RO Classes, both 1&2 are available as well.

we'll see how many on what day, Friday preferred.... let cc top or someone know!

taught by the best instructor in SASS!!!!!!!!!! lol

Well, someone has to look good even if they shoot slow, B Western is the way I go. Still waiting for Slick to give me a shout so I can send down my Marlin for some of that "Magic" of his. Will still shoot slow but will feel better about doing it! :wacko: Smokeless for sure.

LBC

PS Check is in the mail :D

dang I sure want to be there but Ill be in Ohio workin my tail off getting ready for our state match.....Ill send a representative to make some smoke for me though.

Mixin smoke and smokeless is gonna be cool....and since you all don't like to shoot together we will divide the range into 1-6 and 7-12 with smokeless on one and bp on the other and then switch the second day.

Category winners will receive BUCKLES and also buckles going down a few places depending on the number in the category.....gonna be a blast.

12 MAIN MATCH.....3 NIGHT STAGES....DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANY COMPLAININ ABOUT NOT SHOOTING ENOUGH.....IT'S THERE IF YOU WANT IT TO SHOOT 15 STAGES PLUS IF YOU WANT TO SHOOT WILD BUNCH.....IT'S EVEN MORE.

SEE YOU THERE

MGM, send yur guns and ammo and I'll shoot fer yu!!!!!

MGM, send yur guns and ammo and I'll shoot fer yu!!!!!

why id have to offer ya a bud lite for a favor like that... :P

maybe up it tu hard cider ;)

Kaya and I will be there! She's a little upset to miss side matches Friday, school an all. She's missing the following Friday to shoot Ohio.

skule iz ovuratit aneehowze....

Palerider!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RO Classes, both 1&2 are available as well.

we'll see how many on what day, Friday preferred.... let cc top or someone know!

taught by the best instructor in SASS!!!!!!!!!! lol

Cheyenne, does a feller have to dress all Purdy like to take yer RO class?

So If my friends are shooting BP and I want to shoot with my friends I have to shoot BP?????????? What kind of segregation is this. Sounds like one of KK's ideas. I might have to show up just to cause some trouble.

Cheyenne, does a feller have to dress all Purdy like to take yer RO class?

naw, to take the class yu just not need be nekid!! however,,,,,,,if you want to pass, purdy wud hep!!!!

cpbc

Enybody no whar da GOURD is these days? Mite be willin ta whip out da big bullits if she be on da line :D

CR

The last person that I remember to win the gourd was Culpepper. What did ya do with it Mr. Culpepper?

doc won it year before last, I have no ideer whar et iz now!

So If my friends are shooting BP and I want to shoot with my friends I have to shoot BP?????????? What kind of segregation is this. Sounds like one of KK's ideas. I might have to show up just to cause some trouble.

Shore be glad to see you there. The reason for the separation was because CC wanted to launch the "Paradise Pass" and it's 3 new stages...that's right, for those who haven't been lately we have 13 stages now. CC and I agreed to combine the Black Powder Guild with Thunder in Paradise....and the reason we separated posse's was to keep the heathen black away from the smokeless and the smokeless away from the "cough, cough" black powder shooters....lol.

We have buckles for all category winners and a few runner up places depending on how many are in a category, in BP and Smokeless, ordered the tents and we are hopin to have a big crowd.

KK

Cannon competition will once again raise it's ugly head...along with the night shoot on Friday.

I could shoot BP seeinz how I do'nt have ta clean guns anyways........................... It goes like this: KAYA! Clean them gu.........Oh, already done. Good girl. KAYA! Reload that ammo! Oh, workin on it already.........

Archived