SASS Wire Forum

Scott "carpetbagger" Brown announces run for NHRINO Senate seat

Six-Shot

On Wednesday, Sen. Scott Brown (RINO-Mass/NH) became the first Republican (RINO)
senator to express support for a federal ban on assault weapons. ” – Washington Post, December 19, 2012.

Any questions?

UH-That was 15 months ago....... :huh:

LG

That's right, he announced he was anti-gun 15 months ago . . . so what has changed? Other than he has now moved from Massachusetts to New Hampshire and has announced he wants to run for the US Senate from New Hampshire. What don't you understand?

That's right, he announced he was anti-gun 15 months ago . . . so what has changed? Other than he has now moved from Massachusetts to New Hampshire and has announced he wants to run for the US Senate from New Hampshire. What don't you understand?

You just answered LGs question. The vital part was that some don't know that he is running in NH.

By the way does he meet NH requirements to run? Like residency if any?

You just answered LGs question. The vital part was that some don't know that he is running in NH.

By the way does he meet NH requirements to run? Like residency if any?

Residency requirements are easy to establish in New Hampshire. All you have to do to vote here is show a utility bill to prove you have been living here for the past six months. This and the fact that the lying liberals who control the state government advertised nationally that NH has the fourth lowest unemployment rate at 5.4% in the nation (which in reality is over 11% because they don't count all those who dropped out of the workforce and the multitudes of New Hampshirans who are self-employed "under the table") brought scores of "carpetbaggers" to NH which has changed the demographics to the point where NH natives are now outnumbered 60 to 40%. A liberal Massachusetts Republican like Scott Brown saw this as an opportunity to move from liberal Massachusetts where he lost his seat to an ultra liberal (loon) Elizabeth Warren to New Hampshire where he hopes he will be perceived as a more moderate Republican. We NH gunowners know better! He was the first Republican to announce he supported (and was endorsed by Michael Bloomberg) the failed attempt to ban AR-15/extended magazines (see link I posted from Washington Post article from 2012 above) and he is also "pro-choice" on abortion which makes him against killing children in schools with AR's but it's OK with him if defenseless unborn children are killed in the womb. His hypocrisy is revolting!

Residency requirements are easy to establish in New Hampshire. All you have to do to vote here is show a utility bill to prove you have been living here for the past six months. This and the fact that the lying liberals who control the state government advertised nationally that NH has the fourth lowest unemployment rate at 5.4% in the nation (which in reality is over 11% because they don't count all those who dropped out of the workforce and the multitudes of New Hampshirans who are self-employed "under the table") brought scores of "carpetbaggers" to NH which has changed the demographics to the point where NH natives are now outnumbered 60 to 40%. A liberal Massachusetts Republican like Scott Brown saw this as an opportunity to move from liberal Massachusetts where he lost his seat to an ultra liberal (loon) Elizabeth Warren to New Hampshire where he hopes he will be perceived as a more moderate Republican. We NH gunowners know better! He was the first Republican to announce he supported (and was endorsed by Michael Bloomberg) the failed attempt to ban AR-15/extended magazines (see link I posted from Washington Post article from 2012 above) and he is also "pro-choice" on abortion which makes him against killing children in schools with AR's but it's OK with him if defenseless unborn children are killed in the womb. His hypocrisy is revolting!

Six Shot, I am not trying to be a smart ass or argumentative at all just making a statement. But every thing you have said about New Hampshire has happened to California 10 fold. You need to nip it in the bud right now and do everything you possible can to change it back. I agree with another member of this form (who shall remain nameless) who said that he believes "we have lost California". Don't let it happen to New Hampshire

Six Shot, I am not trying to be a smart ass or argumentative at all just making a statement. But every thing you have said about New Hampshire has happened to California 10 fold. You need to nip it in the bud right now and do everything you possible can to change it back. I agree with another member of this form (who shall remain nameless) who said that he believes "we have lost California". Don't let it happen to New Hampshire

Sad about ole Cali - try and keep up the fight!

Hearing about that BATF raid on Ares gun shop gives me the willies... :(

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Shoer,

Scott Brown said something yesterday that startled me when a news reporter asked him what his response was to allegations that he is a "carpetbagger" from Massachusetts. Brown insisted that he has always been a New Hampshiran because his grandparents are burried in Portsmouth and just because he lived in Massachusetts for most of his life it doesn't matter because 60% of New Hampshire residents are from out-of-state and only 40% are natives (born in NH). MY jaw hit the floor. Brown "nailed it". We New Hampshirans have lost our state to outsiders. How did this happen? People came from all over the country for the clean air, pristine mountains and seacoast, clean water, low crime, low unemployment, low cost of living and fell in love with it and stayed. Now that they are here they want to change it! That's THE PROBLEM! The demographics are changing because residency laws and voting laws haven't changed to keep pace with migration. Come to think of it, the same problem has happened on the national level with immigration into the country as well which is why the character of our nation is changing as well. It is a state-wide and national phenomenon. Not only in NH and Califonia, but in Texas, Arizona, New York, and just about everywhere. If you want to point a finger at some one, point it at the lawyers and politicians. They are the ones who betrayed us. They should pay at the polls this November. I believe it's OUR "last stand" before all is lost.

Archived