Do not introduce him ta any a yer friends

Do smoke cigars with him

Do let him mix ya a rum and diet coke

Do let him do all the talki'n

Do let him shoot first

Do let him write stages

Do let him give ya his 2 cents

Do let him come over fur supper

Do let him be the older, senile, sick puppy, cheati'n at poker, yella shirt weari'n, like the stripe runni'n down his back, womi'nizi'n, guzzli'n, saw-off runt a the litter, skippi'n like a girl, Lovi'n husband that he is!!!!!!!!!!

If we could put this on a warning sticker for Karl, newbie's would be much safer. Any way, he's always a ball to have around, as long as he's not "around" my wife.....that goes for you too Purdy Boy.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well,

Well,

It appears I have been the least influenced by KK's persona. I've never met the man & have only briefly spoke with him during phone calls when visiting in Widder's office. I want to thank y'all for alerting me to his many & extreme eccentricities. I am most grateful to y'all for preventing me from irreparable harm. My sense of fashion, liver function, sense of smell & alcohol stash remain intact. My wife, daughter, pet dog & cat have been spared from the everlasting effect of KK's presence. I thank you.

Hasta Luego, Keystone

Peanut Butter and Bottom Roast this past weekend

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm55/wyatt48246/2014-03-15_10-10-37_961.jpg

I wondered what would happen to the "Cypress Sam" look alike contest winner.....lol. We had a ball on the posse...would only have been better with you on it so's we could keep an eye on you.

KK

Q: Whats one of the most dangerous places on earth?

A: standing between Korupt Karl and a Cranberry-n-Vodka.

..........Widder

You know how some women's get during that time of the month. Am I allowed to say that?

Dangerous!!!!

Naw that would be karl and Cheyenne culpepper in the same room with all the trimmi'ns

Been thar done that!!

Ain't been the same since!!!

Had ta put my dog down tonight! The mighty flash has went ta guard the good Lord!

Sis is beside herself

bummer Furball!!!!!!!!!!!!! I still get teary eyed over Toby and Farrah!!!

hugs for tha both of yuze,

save me a spot for may, please....

Dangerous!!!!

Naw that would be karl and Cheyenne culpepper in the same room with all the trimmi'ns

Been thar done that!!

Ain't been the same since!!!

Had ta put my dog down tonight! The mighty flash has went ta guard the good Lord!

Sis is beside herself

PM sent...give Sis a hug....sorry man. KK

ML that is so hard,had to do it two months ago.Hard to do.Had him 17 1/2 years.So sorry.

My condolences as well, Furbus!! They're to short a time with us and long missed when gone.

Have any of you noticed that when the previous 'Pard Roastings', the thread stayed active for a few days.

But with KK, it looks like it could stay active for a couple weeks...... :o:o:o

..........Widder

It's almost eazy pickuns!!! LIke my key lime tree out back, full of limes and all within reach! but once you pick a basket full are you sure you want tem after yu dun picked em????

I think I speak for everyone about the loss of Flash. They are closer than family and give unquestionable love...all the time. They wait by the door when we are gone and are always excited to see you. Flash was a furry little black dog that was quick to jump in your lap, bouncy and full of energy. I will miss him as well.

Sorry for you and Sis for this tragic loss.

KK

It's almost eazy pickuns!!! LIke my key lime tree out back, full of limes and all within reach! but once you pick a basket full are you sure you want tem after yu dun picked em????

Wait just a gull durn minute. Just because I hang around don't mean I'm sour. Yes, I do hug the gurls.....all of em....do you know why??? Cause they need hugged. I believe that each day you need to 1. laugh 2. be hugged and 3. feel loved. In most cases I can accomplished all three with a hug.

KK

Wait just a gull durn minute. Just because I hang around don't mean I'm sour. Yes, I do hug the gurls.....all of em....do you know why??? Cause they need hugged. I believe that each day you need to 1. laugh 2. be hugged and 3. feel loved. In most cases I can accomplished all three with a hug.

KK

Karl, all you accomplish by hugging all these women is to: 1. Transmit fleas 2. Transmit disease 3. Infuriate a spouse 4......I don't know, but am sure there are more vial things accomplished!

I wondered what would happen to the "Cypress Sam" look alike contest winner.....lol. We had a ball on the posse...would only have been better with you on it so's we could keep an eye on you.

KK

Almost makes me wish that I hadn't put posse with anybody but Korupt Karl on the application

dint werk for me!! :P

Well, since it's close to Sunday and my week in the "roast" pan is almost over I would like to thank all of my good friends and acquaintances for the kind words and for a few lies. I get so much pleasure from this game and as with most of us I get a real kick out of the people.

The friendships and loyalty alone are worth the price of admission. I look forward to roasting many of you as Furball continues his practice of putting another in the seat on Sunday.

I've had a blast in Florida....and while I've only gotten to shoot the Siege, Ides and once at Ruskin and Punta Gorda, it's been a blast.

See you all up north at Thunder in Paradise & Black Powder Guild, Ohio State Shoot, Guns of August, Michigan State and Indiana State....in that order.

KK

Karl,hope you have a ball in what ever you do.It was my pleaure to meet you in Houston.You know you and Mrs Kay have our prayers and our love.I guess the fire is out on this roast so I will put away the hot dogs.Hope to see you at a shoot someday.Pit Bull

You've already left the great State of Florida? No wonder beer came down in price and the average intelligence level of Florida went up.

Women and children can safely walk the sidewalks and go grocery shopping again. The dog's will no longer fear their walks. Cat's can safely use the litter box again.

Mostly, we will be able to not hear Karlism's until next year.

Glad to see ya go............gonna miss ya.........

Sun

yura celabratin a mite eerly Sun, he dunt leev til next Sat, so kepe tha wimmen and chillen inside, dunt let tha pets out unattended.

vodka prices are up and supply is low,

gonna mis tha lug!

Rumor has it Karl's planni'n ta slip over the boarder under the cover a darkness Sunday night!!

Happy furball

Rumor has it Karl's planni'n ta slip over the boarder under the cover a darkness Sunday night!!

Happy furball

A little innuendo there, or was it just a roomer? :lol: (Yes, I can spell)

Hey Karl, how about a Bud Light!

yu noze, iffn we dunt turn up tha heet on ole KK heze gonna start stankun!!!! he taint bin roasted near dun yit!!!!

He be runnin north soon like a cur dawg thit izza beun welped!!

Archived