SASS Wire Forum

Korupt Karl Roast

Montana Longhair 27261

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello All!

The Geisha Twins, Ashia and Kadisha, have come out of seclusion to ask me to post here for them.

They wrote, "You better leave OUR little teddy bear alone!"

Regards,

Allie Mo "spokesperson for the Geisha twins"

Yu shud have seen wut KK did to that Teddy Bear!!!!!!!!!!!!! They're still furious!!!!

Hello All!

The Geisha Twins, Ashia and Kadisha, have come out of seclusion to ask me to post here for them.

They wrote, "You better leave OUR little teddy bear alone!"

Regards,

Allie Mo "spokesperson for the Geisha twins"

I knew they favored ole KK over me and Wed Wiver Way. Actually, I think they even like WWW better than they like me.

"...Teddy Bear...". Now that's a classic. Even ole Shy Annie ain't never been called Teddy Bear, especially by Ashia and Kadisha.

..........Widder

Alright, I've taken all I can and I can't take no more......actually I was at the Ides of March and just got home.

I am impressed that most of you can use complete sentences and were able to assemble some complete thoughts....however, off course as they were, I'm touched you guys love me so much...

FURBUS...I thought we were gonna roast someone else....I thought I was already roasted...I mean toasted.

BLACKWATER....I sent off that stuff I found in your beard for evaluation and they keep mentioning about the need for quarantine.

PITBULL....For your age you look good....lol.....hope to meet up with you again.

WYATT...The directions you sent me were to get Cheyenne back on course....I think we turned around more on this trip than I can remember.

CALICO....I am insulted to be considered NORMAL....but I am interesting.

MATHEW...I forgot what you looked like, but I remember that you are a sick puppy.

MGM....Twooody called for your phone number....something about punctuation, you know question mark or was it period.....

CROSSCUT....gotta love the game my friend....you know I do.

DOC....who is this? SDQ, don't remember....oh, yeah that was 8 or 9 years ago, but I didn't know that was you....now I'm gonna have a good laugh....that was when you left your new leather gun rig on top of your truck and drove off....now I remember....lol.

WIDDER...your time is comin in the barrel, so I'll just wait....PS Thanks for making me sound halfway good.

RRR....the shirt was red, but through bloodshot eyes it appeared YELLOW...and I heard Cypress Sun remark with your favorite expression this weekend....If I didn't love this sport I'd quit this aggravation sh*&

CR...man I do love your Cigars and whiskey....hey, I switched over to Vodka....hint, hint.

CHUCKAROO....from a guy who wears a poka dot hat....

PRAIRIE DAWG....you would make a cheap date for someone....you can hold a BP gun packed to the hilt, but you can't hold your liquor...lol

DOC...It was closer to 2 paces as we could both see the whites of each others eyes and then when they changed to bloodshot....I only let Ringo Fire drive me to the motel because he wasn't as drunk as I was.

SLIM...I have it on good authority that you were pushed from the tree.

WYATT...If you were shorter you could use most of the stages this weekend....but, seriously I thought you would be taller.

WIDDER...It's not just in Tenn....they call for a curfew in all states I travel through.

DOC, Calamity lies...don't believe a word.

KAT...a pair of what???

SUN, I'm was going too until I saw the sign on your chest that said "Don't Ask"...I guess when I see the scores I'll know what you meant. THanks for hosting the pool/parking lot group.

DID, Damn, son...when I was pouring the BULLET bourbon you and Stan were so congenial and now you turn on me like an alcoholic into a liquor store....and for my taste in shirts I was most influenced by Sante Fe River Stan....that's why I wear pink a lot....

BUFFY...you were so drunk, how did you remember....and I guess it's true that you are an attorney as you stretch the truth. I would generally say "let the force be with you", but now I just say "It's in the bag"....the black bag that is.

SO, FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH I WILL CONFESS THAT THE REASON I HUG ALL OF THOSE WOMEN IS BECAUSE I CAN....WHY DO I DRESS SO STYLISH, IT'S BECAUSE I CAN AND WHY TO I SHOOT LIKE I DO....IT'S BECAUSE I CAN'T SHOOT.

THANKS ALL, I CAN FEEL THE LOVE....

KK

Wasn't gonna say it...............KK had a clean match...........two days clean...........kinda like an oxymoron thing........a paradox, if you will.

Congrats, you sick ........................

Sun

Hey Sun, how did you d...........oh yea, don't ask!

thanks for the bud light pard!!

OK, OK, So the Geisha girls called me their Teddy Bear.....they are just afraid that you guys will be mean and hurt me. They like me soft and fuzzy like I am....it makes me fun to sleep with.

HA!! The only thing about you that ain't soft is the block of oak between yer ears!!! <_< At least that's what I was tolt!! :rolleyes:

Come to think of it, the only thing fuzzy about ya' is yer vision!! :lol::lol:

Good shootin', Pard!! How'd you come up with the money to bribe all them spotters?? :unsure:

I wuz his TO, tha's why he wuz able to do it!! :P:o:D

Karl has been called lots a things, fuzzy ain't one a them!!

Mabey things a tick fuzzy in the morn,

Mabey things a tick fuzzy befur, durri'n, and after he shoots!

Mabey fuzzy gitti'n to a shoot!

I think it's called, all-the-timers condition!

He acts like this all-the-time!!!!!

He's fuzzy between the ears!

Furball

Who loves karl just the way he is!!

OK, OK, So the Geisha girls called me their Teddy Bear.....they are just afraid that you guys will be mean and hurt me. They like me soft and fuzzy like I am....it makes me fun to sleep with.

YEP, thats what they told me also. Actually, what they really said was, " CAWL is soft and all he does is sweep"! Well, thats how Kadisha stated it.

..........Widder

Well what can I say about my GRAND PAPPY ??????

Wells he is a selective CHEATER ! He and that 100x Kid done stood on the knock down ropes as I fired 8 times to knock down 2 targets !!!!

And then Pappy wins TOP OVERALL at that match, by beating me by 2 seconds !!!!! CCCCHHHHHEEEAAATTTEEERRR !!!!!!! :angry::wub::angry:

Now fur the record, we aint blood kin, I call him Grand Pappy after we were at Last Stand years back and went into the local 7/ 11 on the way

to the range. Course KK was messing with all the ladies in the store, paid fur his stuff and started out the door, I stepped up to pay fur mine and the lady asked me if that was my Dad, I said " NOPE, MY DAD IS AT WORK, THAT'S MY GRAND PAPPY !!!!" Everyone started laughing, sept KK !!!! SOOOO, since then

he has been my Cheat'n Grand Pappy !!! :lol::D:P

I know this is to be a roast, but I gots to admit, he's one of mys bestest friends, and someone I cherish. Course the doctors say I aint right. :huh:

Yep, OLD Kawl did give me a ring on the way home from the match a braggin on his clean match. In the most gratuidous manner I congratulated him and all that garbage, all while thinkin to my own self: Clean my butt! I have seen the man shoot and I have heard his thoughts come out his mouth! The ONLY way Kawl could have a clean match is if he either showered first or just did not show up! C.C. You must have no self respect! To say on this public forum that Kawl was your friend! Have you no shame man, have you no shame!

I guess I'm truly blessed. Furball is my pal, CC is my Grandson, Doc is one of the best and Blackwater thinks I'm fuzzy......and then there's Wyatt.....what a great guy.

I had a ball at the Ides. Such nice people and what a great shoot. Cheyenne was the posse marshall and in my mind one of the best timer operators I've worked with as well as a great friend.

I know that deep down you guys love me and that deep down you and the others are a bunch of sick puppies, but that's what allows you to be in the most happiest times in my life.

Thanks all...

KK

you know, Karl was waiting to hug Velvet Sheath yet again after she had won a side match or something, so Jerimiah pulled his long knife on him to keep him at bay, so I snuck in in front of them and got the hug instead....life is GOOD!!!!

I guess I'm truly blessed. Furball is my pal, CC is my Grandson, Doc is one of the best and Blackwater thinks I'm fuzzy......and then there's Wyatt.....what a great guy.

I think that he is both in a fantasy and suckin up for some unknown reason!

I had a ball at the Ides. Such nice people and what a great shoot. Cheyenne was the posse marshall and in my mind one of the best timer operators I've worked with as well as a great friend.

I know that deep down you guys love me and that deep down you and the others are a bunch of sick puppies, but that's what allows you to be in the most happiest times in my life.

Thanks all...

KK.

DANG!! WHAT A HOSER!!!! :rolleyes:

Backatcha' ;)

Alright, you deadbeat, egg sucking, bed wetting scumbags.....I've tried to be nice to help you muddle through your uneventful lives, but since that is not acceptable I guess I'll just leave you alone....unloved....unfriended and miserable.

How's that....is that really what you all wanted.....well, I'm just kidding cause I love you guys.

KK

As far as you Doc....I only suck the last few drops from a whiskey bottle, vodka bottle, bourbon bottle, etc.

at the ides KK did schute cleen! he was 56th overall, out of 55 shooters......

OK, listen up cause I am only gonna say this once. It is killing me to do this as this is a public forum. The fact is, through the years I have truly grown to love the sick twisted freak known as Korupt Karl. At the time he and I started our little cancer fund raiser who would have thought that Karl's own lovely bride would soon be stricken with this horrific disease. Karl, before, and since, has been a big support in this fund raising mission. He might be the worlds biggest flirt, but I know his heart is truly with Kay and is 110% in the fight with her. In and among all the jabbering and tormenting, Karl and I have had some real heart to hearts. I know that no matter what, he is a friend that will stick with me like a brother. I have what I have for years called my inner circle, Karl is in it! There is nothing that I would not do for the man and I know he would do the same for me. On a lighter note, if you ever get a chance to posse with Karl, do it. He will either ensure you smile the entire match or really tick ya off! Ya just gotta know that he is as harmless as a heal hound! Karl, Love ya man.......now, back to the roast!

Hey, who hacked my Wire account? How did ya know my password? It must have been one of the moderators! They would be the ones. How much did that son of a no good Koruptable Karla pay ya to hack in and post that under my identity! Karl, this is a new low, even by your standards.....or should I say lack there of! I will get you for this, tarnishing my good name like that. Just wait, you gotta share a room with me at the NRA convention, I will get even for this! I know you were behind it all the way, had to be cause I would NEVER post anything nice about you!

Tha othur day we wuz hedding for the ides of march, KK waz drivun, I think it held it under 100 once or twice, when I drive he spouts, "if yu kill me in a head on collision I'm gonna be pist"

Dang! take lessuns frum tha masser and then he turns on yuze......

Tha othur day we wuz hedding for the ides of march, KK waz drivun, I think it held it under 100 once or twice, when I drive he spouts, "if yu kill me in a head on collision I'm gonna be pist"

Dang! take lessuns frum tha masser and then he turns on yuze......

KK drives drives fast? Huh, I've seen the way he shoots.......I guess sometimes you just can't tell.

Cypress (glad I don't speed) Sun

First time I met karl, he didn't have a handle!

Said he liked donuts, krispy kream was who he was fur a month!

With all the insults, that he couldn't afford ta take from a pro like me, we desired ta call him korupt karl! It stuck like a tick in June!!!

He had the worst haircut ya ever seen, and walked like a city slimmer!

Karl has went thru 600 firearms in these few short years, and still can't remember where he stored 'em!

His ammo is suspect as is his sight. He can make a bear blush at a thousand paces!

He never backs down, except fur me! And he has the coolist bunk house this side a the Mississippi!!

Karl has been an angel and the devil, dependi'n which shoulder is closest! His heart is bigger than TEXAS!!

We've had some glorious adventures, and no one, I mean no one holds a candle ta my pard karl!

Our cycle adventure's, ya can't help but love him, er feel sorry fur him!

I thought I was normal, being the wild one, till I met karl!!!!!!!

Met my match and then some!!!

Words fur the wise-------

Do not play poker with him

Do not have him mix yer saspirrilla

Do not try ta out buy him

Do not introduce yer wife ta him

Do not introduce him ta any a yer friends

Do smoke cigars with him

Do let him mix ya a rum and diet coke

Do let him do all the talki'n

Do let him shoot first

Do let him write stages

Do let him give ya his 2 cents

Do let him come over fur supper

Do let him be the older, senile, sick puppy, cheati'n at poker, yella shirt weari'n, like the stripe runni'n down his back, womi'nizi'n, guzzli'n, saw-off runt a the litter, skippi'n like a girl, Lovi'n husband that he is!!!!!!!!!!

I'm done!!

Karl will man you up! He will help you no matter what! He is a kindred soul!

To me and this sport we all love!

Sis says hello and she blushes every call ya make!

Get home soon!!!!

Miss ya pard!

Furbuss!!

Ever time I read the topic "Korupt Karl Roast" I think, if I'm in a restaurant and see that title for the special of the day.............it's gonna be tough, stringy, need to marinade for days, in Bourbon, it's gonna smell bad and probably best served burnt..........................with a whole lot of A-1 Sauce.

In other words it gonna insult all your senses :blink:

For some unknown, that doesn't make any sense, you'll ask for seconds

Then regret eating it when you wake up in the middle of the night

he kant go home to soon!!!! I still need sumbodee to play with!!

Hey, who hacked my Wire account? How did ya know my password? It must have been one of the moderators! They would be the ones. How much did that son of a no good Koruptable Karla pay ya to hack in and post that under my identity! Karl, this is a new low, even by your standards.....or should I say lack there of! I will get you for this, tarnishing my good name like that. Just wait, you gotta share a room with me at the NRA convention, I will get even for this! I know you were behind it all the way, had to be cause I would NEVER post anything nice about you!

Thank God you were hacked....I didn't think you would ever say anything that nice about anyone unless it was at their funeral. I had nothing to do with it, but if I did it would come out that way...lol.

Sun, If you wanna know about my shooting vs driving....like you said "Don't Ask". Cheyenne, I don't think it would behoove you to drive fast cause you are lost most of the time. Wyatt, You need to have your legs shortened so you can walk around the props on most stages without hitting your head. You are the only one who can overlook Chuckaroo when he's wearing his poka dot hat.

Furball, After reading your last post it sounds like I'm dead....he buddy, I'm still around and I'm not used to such kind words....would you post something negative so I feel normal again???

KK

yur an egg sucking bed wetting alcoholic! thit wares ugly shurts, dunt have enuff gunz, an dunt hug nearly enuff wimmens, much less know tha proper way to kiss a wimmens hanz!

Archived