SASS Wire Forum

Bloomberg says he can outspend the NRA

Krazy Kajun

Katie Couric did an interview with the ex mayor of New York City.....interesting reading. The part about gun control is down toward the end of the article...you can see it here.

Kajun

Maybe he can! Maybe he ain't figured all of the free help NRA receives from the rank and file and he might think twice before he tries to out spend GOA, the SAF, and all of the state and local gun owner associations that are out there!

Money can't buy everything.

On the other hand, maybe we can bust him out!! Make him blow his whole fortune on trying to destroy the Second Amendment and still not get it done!! Now that would be cool!!

Just because he has money and can out spend the NRA, just showes his arrogance and does not mean he will triumph

When he said this, “I think shame on me if I didn't use the money I was lucky enough to make to make the world a better place.” I thought, Yeah, take your money and move to France! Then I thought, But I like France and I've met some really cool French people. So maybe he can make the world a better place by just shutting the H@#$ up!

RR

Maybe he can! Maybe he ain't figured all of the free help NRA receives from the rank and file and he might think twice before he tries to out spend GOA, the SAF, and all of the state and local gun owner associations that are out there!

Money can't buy everything.

On the other hand, maybe we can bust him out!! Make him blow his whole fortune on trying to destroy the Second Amendment and still not get it done!! Now that would be cool!!

I so like that idea, Backwater

Archived