SASS Wire Forum

Question for Oklahoma City pards.

Dorado

About 6 months ago I broke my ankle and I've been recovering well. However I'm still unable to walk for anything resembling a distance. About 200yrds before the pain builds up and I'm done for the day.

I'll be heading up to Oklahoma City for a couple of days to visit my brother and we'll be going to an automotive swap meet in Edmond. Well, I have a bit of a request. Does anyone have an electric scooter they'd be willing to lend me for Friday night and most of Saturday? (March 14-15) I will return it Saturday afternoon.

I know it's a bit sudden and all, but my plans fell through. I had one arraigned but turns out the battery and cables were bad and need replacing. The swap meet is on a paved surface. And I won't be carrying parts, I'll be helping my brother find the parts he needs for his truck and he'll carry them back to my truck. Don't know who else to ask. I've talked to everyone I could think of.

It's not necessary. If I can't find one, I'll just suck it up or make other arraignments. Just thought I'd ask.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May not be necessary at all. I may have found a place where I can rent one fairly inexpensively.

Thanks for reading.

Archived