SASS Wire Forum

The New Castle (NH) Promise to ban, register, and confiscate your guns

Six-Shot

If you think it will NEVER happen in New Hampshire, think again (just look at what happened in CT and NY)! There is a concerted effort by an organization called The New Castle Promise that has a REAL agenda to ban, register, and confiscate YOUR guns!

Read about it here, study their agenda and proposed anti-gun legislation (LSR's), then pass it on to every NH gunowner you know, and more importantly, GET INVOLVED!

http://www.nhteapartycoalition.org/tea/2014/02/23/the-new-castle-promise-to-ban-register-and-confiscate-your-guns/

What is an "LSR?"

One thing that popped out at me was the constant use of "gun safety" when they really mean "restrictions." At meetings, when someone is talking about "gun safety" in this way, we need to claim time for a "point of order" and correct their language. Gun safety would mean classes and education, not bans, registration, and confiscation.

http://www.nhteapartycoalition.org/tea/2014/02/23/the-new-castle-promise-to-ban-register-and-confiscate-your-guns/

What is an "LSR?"

One thing that popped out at me was the constant use of "gun safety" when they really mean "restrictions." At meetings, when someone is talking about "gun safety" in this way, we need to claim time for a "point of order" and correct their language. Gun safety would mean classes and education, not bans, registration, and confiscation.

LSR (Legislative Service Request) = proposed future "bills"

precisely why the NH Tea Party, GO-NH (Gunowners of NewHampshire) and I are sounding the alarm. Their (The New Castle Promise) so-called "gun safety" agenda is a ruse for "gun restrictions".

Perhaps NH needs a LSR for "constitutional safety" as in no anti-gun legislation.

NH state representative, J.R. Hoell, introduced a bill (HB1264) to allow concealed carry without a license like they do in neighboring Vermont. The anti-gunners removed (by attaching amendments) all of the strong Second Amendment protections put in by Rep. Hoell and replaced it with language that establishes a commission to “study” the so called “link” between firearms and violence in New Hampshire. They have stacked the “commission” with anti-gun ideologues including a member to be appointed by the anti-gun Governor Hassan.

Like many states on both the eastern and western US coasts the "cancer" of liberalism is spreading. We have our work cut out for us or should I say our work is to "cut it out".

Archived