SASS Wire Forum

More Snow!

Curley Fryes

Winter Storm warning for tonight and tomorrow. Up to 8 inches of snow. Help! Get me out of here!

Let me be of service,

Phoenix

Today Sunny, with a high near 80. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.

Checking on flights!!

Curley:

Best get your flight before O'Hare gets shut down! Over here they're being coy and saying 1-5...we just got everything but the big piles melted yesterday in the 58 degree temps. Two of my neighbors were out picking up yard debris yesterday afternoon in shorts & T-shirts, now it looks like I "get" to shovel, AGAIN!

CS

Don't you love these guys who tell you how warm it is where they are? I wish this next snow would dump on them so they know the joy of this beautiful white stuff!

Keep your powder dry

Shawnee

Let me be of service,

Phoenix

Today Sunny, with a high near 80. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.

As I stand here in snow up to my arm pits, I have come to a profound conclusion:

I COULD LEARN TO HATE YOU!!

But that ain't the cowboy way, so I'll just say: DON"T PROD THINGS THAT MIGHT BITE BACK! Grumble, Grumble, Mutter.

Don't you love these guys who tell you how warm it is where they are? I wish this next snow would dump on them so they know the joy of this beautiful white stuff!

Keep your powder dry

Shawnee

perfect, it would melt within 3.5 seconds and we would be back to 80

Don't let O'bummer hear about those low taxes, he might executive act some higher ones for ya :unsure::ph34r::lol::blush:

54 here at the moment, but, it ain't gonna last. Winter Storm watch up for tonight into tomorrow. They're saying maybe 1-3" for my area with some frozen stuff mixed in........joy. :huh::blink::wacko::blush:

That's right rub it in. But when it is hotter then the hinges of h€!!, where you guys are, I will be sitting in a nice cool ocean breeze.

Keep your powder dry

Shawnee

I was gonna cut-and-paste the National Weather Service nastygram, but Rye Miles already covered it well enough.

I can add no intellectual comment to his erudite response, but I don't believe I would be chastised if I added my own comment on this inclement vicissitude of the season:

BLEAH!!! :P

Im kinda bummed out. Its been high 40's to low 50's here. Lost 28" of snow out of the back yatd since saturday.

I thinks its about time for a little snow dancing

If ya can't make it to shoot here in the summer I'm pretty sure you can't come shoot my innocent self this weekend :P

I retired and moved from Mt. Prospect to Section, Al in March 2013. Still had 8" in Feb. T'was 70 on Tuesday; right now is 28.

Archived