SASS Wire Forum

250 Police Officers will not enforce Connecticut's Unconstitutional Law

:FlagAm::FlagAm: :FlagAm: :FlagAm::FlagAm:

Good for them!

Keep a strong stand, men.

Mustang

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Folks,

I've ranted about this many times on FB. Please check your sources before posting misinformation.

If I see a wnd.com, examiner.com, or other pro 2A post referencing a network post, I always verify it really was on that network news station. I'm not saying I trust the network big three. It is just that I don't want to spread misinformation as I think that hurts any cause.

In other words, I try to determine the validity of what I share rather than just sharing it because I like the message.

Regards,

Allie Mo

Hello Folks,

I've ranted about this many times on FB. Please check your sources before posting misinformation.

If I see a wnd.com, examiner.com, or other pro 2A post referencing a network post, I always verify it really was on that network news station. I'm not saying I trust the network big three. It is just that I don't want to spread misinformation as I think that hurts any cause.

In other words, I try to determine the validity of what I share rather than just sharing it because I like the message.

Regards,

Allie Mo

Allie. I did check my resources first. Other credible resources posted this info also ( at the time) Happens.- even credible resources get it wrong.

GG

I will bet Most Police in most states will NOT be apart of this BS law.

Archived