SASS Wire Forum

Just bought primers!

Deacon Stone Sass#58681

I just ordered primers from Midway. Now they have a lot of primers in stock. But what I really like was they offered me $45 dollars off anything over $300 dollars. The nice thing about that was shipped to my office that $45 dollars basically paid for my Hazmatt fee and shipping charges. Now to me that's a pretty good deal. And to top it off I will have them by Wednesday.

And did I mention that the cost off these primers will be under $30 dollars a thousand. Yesterday I visited Cabelas same primers $49 a 1000. Plus tax with limits, Bass Pro was $45 a 1000 plus tax with limits, and I visited the local indoor-shooting range and they wanted $45 dollars a 1000 plus tax but no limit.

The promo code for Midway is FEB45 But this expires tomorrow the 9th.

Now if I can just fined some powder???

Deacon Stone

Thanks for the heads-up

5000 each WSP, WLP, Win 209 headed Cleveland way!

--Dawg

I was at the gun show today .

There was primers there for 32.00 a brick .

Best price I have seen in a couple years .

I bought 5m of each small and large pistol primers a couple of days before the promo code was issued. I could have saved the whole $45 as we can drive over and pick up.

We did a tour of gunshops today and our local Bass Pro had less than a handful of primers of any kind. The next gunshop had maybe 10 bricks of Winchester primers for $38 something a brick. (Midway USA is just down the highway, you think they could have came from there? )

Looks like the ammo shelves are better stocked except no 22. Reloading components are few and far between.

I hit a gun show near me to pick up a Rossi 92. There were several vendors selling Wolf primers, $25 per thousand. I should have picked some up today, but I picked up 2000 SPP last month for the $30 per thousand.

I was at a gun show yesterday lots of Winchester primers @ $30 / 1000 looks like things might be getting better as far as primers go still high priced 22 rim fire.

Woodfox

I got primers at the gun show here yesterday for $25 a brick for TulAmmo small rifle and $30 for Wolf small pistol. Federal, CCI, and Winchester were running $35-$40 per brick.

Well - heck - with the NASTY weather we have had - nobody shot much in the last 3 - 4 months - supply

should be catching up!!!

Just my opinion.

- Boneyard

Archived