SASS Wire Forum

Missing plane

Rye Miles #13621

smart chicken!!!!

You got that right Mary, I won't git on one o' them flying machines unless I absolutely have to!!!! Am I a chicken??? You bet!! :P Rye

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now that they are officially calling it a hijacking, did any of you have doubts about that? I was pretty sure right from the start that it was hijacked by the pilots or entire crew or the passengers using stolen passports.

Now that they are officially calling it a hijacking, did any of you have doubts about that? I was pretty sure right from the start that it was hijacked by the pilots or entire crew or the passengers using stolen passports.

The only thing we do know for certain, it that the parade of "experts" that the media had paraded out in front

of the camera, do not know anymore than we uneducated citizens know.

Another thing that is for certain, everybody has a belly button and an opinion.

I find it interesting that the media, including Fox, has devoted hour after hour of airtime on this lost plane. To bad they aren't as concerned about Benghazi, Fast & Furious, IRS Scandal, and things that are affecting our lives and freedoms.

If it weren't for the lives of over 200 people this would be a ridiculous farce.

All they need is the Three Stooges as spokespersons for the investigation.

If it weren't for the lives of over 200 people this would be a ridiculous farce.

All they need is the Three Stooges as spokespersons for the investigation.

Ain't that the sad truth.

We know three things for sure.

1. It (the plane) could have gone down over dry land.

2. It (the plane) could have gone down over the ocean.

3. We (the public) know little else.

There are a lot of theories flying around the air waves, but so far,

no body has said anything with hard facts to back up the statement.

This could make a fine story for THE TWILIGHT ZONE.

We know three things for sure.

1. It (the plane) could have gone down over dry land.

2. It (the plane) could have gone down over the ocean.

3. We (the public) know little else.

There are a lot of theories flying around the air waves, but so far,

no body has said anything with hard facts to back up the statement.

This could make a fine story for THE TWILIGHT ZONE.

You forgot one possibility...

It was swallowed by a giant invisible sky octopus.

I watched CNN a bit early this morning. The talking head was interviewing an old former ambassador to Malaysia and the Phillipines. He had some interesting insights into the workings of the "oriental mind".

The most interesting though was when the interviewer asked what have we learned since the incident happened.

His answer? "Absolutely nothing". We know no more today than we did 10 days ago. All else is flapping of mindless jaws.

i suspect this plane is under camo in the african desert awaiting refuel and armament with explosives and then headed toward a target of opportunity in the red sea , or some other influential target of opportunity in the area , although a full fuel tank would offer range , its not likely its headed here with the potential to intercept in such a long flight ,

i hear you on the other things our media have ignored , but then as far as the media is concerned - its not watergate

YS, it sounds about as plausible as any other theory, much more diabolical also.

Some nut over in Iran or Irag, somewhere is saying that the United SATES STOLE THE PLANE. OUR GOVMNT HAS TAKEN THE PLANE TO AREA 52. AND WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF REPAINTED TO LOOK AT AN American BRAND OF AIRLINE. tHEY WILL THEN FLY IT INTO A LARGE BUILDING AND BLAME THE MUS BROTHERHOOD. aLL FOR THE PURPOSE OF STARTING A WAR....How do these people come up with this stuff!

YEA THEY FOUND IT LAST NIGHT.

JUST OFF THE COAST OF INDIA AND 1500 MILES OFF THE COAST OF AUSTRALIA.

DUUH!

According to CNN:

Scientists, using the Hubble Telescope, have located what appears to be a fully intact Boing 777 on one of Jupiter's smaller moons. It appears the Boing 777 is sitting atop a large black rectangular shaped object.

More to follow as soon as our experts get their makeup on.

In other world news: Well nothing else seems to be of any importance.

Stay tuned for up-dates as we fabricate them.

Now it is not a hijacking and they have proof but the debris in the water may not be the plane.

What do we know after 14 days?

Zip!

Oh Lord, the ocean is so big, and my plane so small.

IMHO, all possibilities are still on the table.

Archived