SASS Wire Forum

Missing plane

Rye Miles #13621

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The oil slicks in the ocean?

Makes sense, as the EPIRB beacon would have led rescuers immediately to a crash site on land.

Damn.

A lot of useless speculation without facts! The probability is that the aircraft did, indeed, crash in the ocean. Cause? Unknown at this time. Likelihood of survival, probably low. "Oh hear us when we lift our prayer, For those in peril in the air."

Some possibility of similarity to that Air France crash off South America several years ago. IIRC that was an Air Bus. In that case the pilots apparently got erroneous indications on airspeed and attitude. The captain was not on the flight deck at the time things started to go wrong. The crew wasn't properly trained, and made the wrong control inputs resulting in a highspeed stall and the aircraft dived into the sea! It took two years to find and determine a probable cause. No terrorism; just a poorly trained crew and bad inputs from instrumentation.

The fact that there were two people on board with stolen passports is troubling. But right now, that may or may not be significant.

Associiated Press sez:

"...The 53-year-old pilot of Flight MH370, Zaharie Ahmad Shah, has more than 18,000 flying hours and has been flying for the airline since 1981. The first officer, 27-year-old Fariq Hamid, has about 2,800 hours of experience and has flown for the airline since 2007, Malaysia Airlines said."

Edit: Though I wonder how much time the crew had in the 777. 18,000 and 2,800 hours might not mean much if it's in other types.

Gonna be awhile before it's sorted out.

As of this morning there is still NO sign of that plane. They're checking out the huge oil slick but nothing yet, I tell ya pards it's

ALIENS !!!!!!!

Yes Rye, it was aliens....they wuz looking fer you but musta got lost....mebbe they shudda taken that left turn at Albuquerque! :P

Lookin' fer me?? Whadya think think want little lil' ol me fer?? I did kill some aliens back when I was a kid with my Buck Rogers Space gun!!! Yikes!! :lol:

(click of doorknob opening)

(cupboard door squeaks a little as it opens)

(rattle of cardboard as tinfoil is extracted)

(rattling sound of tinfoil being unrolled)

What's that, Sweet Pea?

Oh, nothing, just ahhhh ... a layer of insulation inside my hat.

Yeah, foil. Reflects heat, keeps my head warm.

I love you too, dear.

(puts foil back in cupboard)

(puts hat on head)

Heh, heh, heh ...

Tinfoil hat lining will keep me safe from those rascally aliens ... heh, heh, heh ...

(sound of boots heading downstairs at a rapid velocity)

(klunk as ancient toybox lid comes open)

(woody sound followed by exclamation of triumph)

Aha! My old Buck Rogers Ray Gun! Gottta be properly armed in these uncertain times!

(click of doorknob opening)

(cupboard door squeaks a little as it opens)

(rattle of cardboard as tinfoil is extracted)

(rattling sound of tinfoil being unrolled)

What's that, Sweet Pea?

Oh, nothing, just ahhhh ... a layer of insulation inside my hat.

Yeah, foil. Reflects heat, keeps my head warm.

I love you too, dear.

(puts foil back in cupboard)

(puts hat on head)

Heh, heh, heh ...

Tinfoil hat lining will keep me safe from those rascally aliens ... heh, heh, heh ...

(sound of boots heading downstairs at a rapid velocity)

(klunk as ancient toybox lid comes open)

(woody sound followed by exclamation of triumph)

Aha! My old Buck Rogers Ray Gun! Gottta be properly armed in these uncertain times!

Saw a pretty nice BR Ray Gun in a Denton, TX antique store yesterday. Think I should go back and get it?

not sure why they want you, but I hope it's not fer their breeding program!!! :P

As long as the aliens women :wub: are hot I might go for it!!!! :P^_^

My pal at work's bro in law was on that airplane.

My condolences to your friend for the loss of his brother in law.

Prayers for his soul and his family.

Duffield

One of you on this planet is enuff!!! :lol::lol::P;)

I resemble that remark! :lol::P

The oil slick is now said to not be associated with the airliner. And the floating door is now reported as trash.

This is getting very weird.

If the 777 crashed on land, the EPIRBs would have activated; leading searchers to the scene. If on water, there would be lots of floating debris. The plane should have been found. Unless... the transponder was turned off (as in the 9/11 attacks) and the plane flown to a lower altitude... it could have gone thousands of miles in any direction.

Weird.

The oil slick is now said to not be associated with the airliner. And the floating door is now reported as trash.

This is getting very weird.

If the 777 crashed on land, the EPIRBs would have activated; leading searchers to the scene. If on water, there would be lots of floating debris. The plane should have been found. Unless... the transponder was turned off (as in the 9/11 attacks) and the plane flown to a lower altitude... it could have gone thousands of miles in any direction.

Weird.

You would think, if it were a hijacking or such, the passengers would have started texting/calling family/friends alerting them to the situation. There was no communication that we know of. This is indeed quite strange.

Flown to North Korea maybe? The stolen passports have added quite a bit of mystery to the deal. If the electronics were disabled it could have been flown somewhere and landed.

They're focusing on the stolen passports because they don't want to report that it's ALIENS!!!!!! :D

Hmmmmm.

Big modern plane with experienced crew disappears right outside of radar range without a peep from anybody. Two Iranian passengers on board with stolen passports and one way tickets purchased with cash. I'm thinking those sneaky arabs might have something to do with this.

Or it could be aliens......

What goes up, must come down. They have not revoked the law of gravity, YET.

Given the level of legislatures in DC, they may try, however.

But that said, That Plane has to be somewhere on the ground.

Hmmmmm.

Big modern plane with experienced crew disappears right outside of radar range without a peep from anybody. Two Iranian passengers on board with stolen passports and one way tickets purchased with cash. I'm thinking those sneaky arabs might have something to do with this.

Or it could be aliens......

Uh.....Iranians aren't Arabs. There're Persians and there is a BIG difference.

I'm with Reye, it's Aliens!!!

TFS

;) yep…...….gotta go load up ALL my firearms now!!!

Archived