SASS Wire Forum

The 15th annual BORDERTOWN

Wily Yankee

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For Sale 2 Border town entry's $ 525.00 each - Cash only!!"

I'll give you 4Cents, Charlie Brown

Last year I was a bit slow in getting in my application for Bordertown, but still made it in the show. This year I hand delivered mine on Tuesday April 1st. I'm glad I did as Quicksand was very busy processing all of the applications she had received so far, and from what I could see, it was a bunch. If you haven't sent in your entry form as yet, better get on it. Good luck!

Buckeye Pete :FlagAm:

Wuuuulll, cash the check already! Is it full yet?

As much jawin' as there was before the apps went out, how's about postin' the Who's Comin' list? :lol::P

Just joshin' you folks! You know I love BT just from comin' down there once't. Best little state shoot in the country!

GJ

Wuuuulll, cash the check already! Is it full yet?

As much jawin' as there was before the apps went out, how's about postin' the Who's Comin' list? :lol::P

Just joshin' you folks! You know I love BT just from comin' down there once't. Best little state shoot in the country!

GJ

A little patience there GJ, the registration people are working hard on getting everything processed. I suspect we'll have a list sometime next week.

How much is it worth to be on that list Joe? :)

Howdy pards, as of Saturday April 5 we have closed registration at 340 shooters. We will continue to take applications on the waiting list. Confirmations are being sent out to and we will be posting a shooters list on the website shortly.

Just for those who are interested it only six days to fill the match...

Thanks,

Wily

If you haven't sent in your app as yet don't be scared off because the list is full. The shooters list always fills up fast, yet to date everyone on the waiting list has been able to shoot.

The long wait til October begins.

Now I've got to get back to my part of making sure it comes off smooth.

Take care,

BS

• 3 weeks later...

Shooter list available yet?

:)

Board meeting Saturday. I'll try to remember to ask about the status.

BS

One of the greatest matches EVER.

Windy City Red

(FYI-I'm the big redhead that carries Sassy's guns)

• 2 weeks later...

Last year we went on 5 days notice due to some late cancelations. We had a great time and if you haven't been it's a bucket list for sure.

Sweet! Its gonna be fun!

My names on the list, guess I gotta go!!

Gawd Awful made the list. Hotel is booked. Now I just have to sit and wate. Hey Nellie, "Is it time to shoot yet??????"

My wife doesn't shoot. What do folks who have been there recommend for her to do while I am shooting. Shopping, touring in Tombstone, etc.?

If you go to the BORDERTOWN website you will see links to sponsor/ vendors showing up. For those of you who RV it, Tombstone Territorial RV is offering a 50% discount for BORDERTOWN RV stay reservations made via the link.

Archived