SASS Wire Forum

stepnmud#33546

Sometimes, I pickup brass and or help set targets or spot and if needed can RO or help with load/unload tables or scoring.

At our LSTRR match we had the boy scouts pickup brass with the help of a professional picker 'Mayday' showing them how to. I was a bit lost but found posse duty things to do. From 10 stages of 10 10 4 and a 6, I just reprimed 240 of 44 Russians. With a couple of side matches added in. Thought it was way cool the boy scouts picking brass. Not sure how much went into their donation box, but likely worth while.

They also got to shoot cowboy revolvers and pistols during the noon hour and of course we fed them.

They enjoyed it as did we. Might even get a new shooter or two out of the bunch.

Fast Tracker, our range master, was the moving force behind this

cr

Glad it worked out.

Last match I went to that had BS picking brass between shooters. We gave up and started picking

it again ourselves.

They was just to busy talking and joking around to wait on picking brass.

SO NO. We did not give them that brass we picked.

Hope your group was better than the one we had.

Kind of soiled me on the BS picking brass.

They did an Outstanding job. They were down on their hands and knees doing it. Not old enough to use a picker like us old farts do.

You can not believe how fast the stages were cleaned up and ready for the next shooter compared to when we do it.

They did an Outstanding job. They were down on their hands and knees doing it. Not old enough to use a picker like us old farts do.

You can not believe how fast the stages were cleaned up and ready for the next shooter compared to when we do it.

That's good to hear.

Gentle guiding by All Pro Brass Pickers and those Boy Scouts are ready to roll. They did great.

They brought the empty brass and shotshells back to the unloading table for each shooter.

We have a youth group from a local church out to Paradise Pass quite frequently. The donations are generous! A bunch of old backs not picking brass is a glorious thing!!!!! My little girl started out as a brass rat and was dissapointed to lose the job. But NOW -she's a shooter and too busy.

Archived