SASS Wire Forum

Last Stand at Thunder River Report

Just got in from my trip to Magnolia, Texas to shoot their annual match. Must say it was a great match. Excellent stages, good food, nice people, and weather that held out till the awards. Did I mention the awesome raffle prizes? I am the proud owner of a new MEC Grabber Shotshell press. Also proud to have been on a posse 3 who were great folks. Some boy scouts gathered our brass and did a good job. Kudos to all involved in putting on this match.

I agree, Dream Chaser. Good stage runs, fine weather and good posses!

The folks that worked in front and behind the scenes, did an awesome job. Made for a grand ole time.

A side note, Hey You, really needs to get into politics! She seems to win everything she puts in for! WOW.

Really fun match and the weather held off just long enough. Great stages.

Oh yeah, forgot the great raffle prizes including the Rugged Gear cart I brought home. Somebody besides KC Sneed and Hey You had to win at least one of the raffle prizes.

It's always great to hear good reports, especially from folks that came long way to join us in the fun. :D (even though Dream Chaser walked away with my MEC :P:lol: )

I was nice to see The Judge and Justice Lilly Kate over the weekend as well. ^_^

A special highlight was to see Boosey Babe get the Spirit of the Game award. She is on heck of a trooper to be sure. ;)

Thanks to all who came.

:D

THe shoot exposed a couple of real talented young shooters.

Buckshot Sulley and Copperhead James are shootin really great times.

Look for them to make some serious impact at Jailbreak over in Oakwood.

Archived