SASS Wire Forum

Best Wishes to Our Friend Philly Slim

" (No Lumpy, there aren't two of me.). "

Thank God! ^_^

That would block out the Sun. :P

Heal fast you klutz...... ;)

Really surprised, that no Earthquakes/Tsunami warnings were reported at the time of Philly's impact on Earth. :lol: :lol:

Understand that there is a new crater in Az. now :D

LG

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dang it man!!!!!

I'll be praying for the docs and nurses, as well as a quick recovery for you an your knee.

while yur on yur back slink ovr to tha saloon and check of Fool's Gold and Dreams of the golden Aspen. who nose, you may show up there!!!

REALLY HATE TO HEAR THIS!!

now, that is funny!

ROTFLMAO!!! Good one Larsen. Only way to know that's not really the spot is because it's dry. :-)

P.S. Please spread the word around the Winter Range crew how much I appreciate their care and help. You guys are what make this sport so great.

ROTFLMAO!!! Good one Larsen. Only way to know that's not really the spot is because it's dry. :-)

P.S. Please spread the word around the Winter Range crew how much I appreciate their care and help. You guys are what make this sport so great.

THANKS. We are all looking forward to seeing you in 2015!

Now that's funny and so is morphine. Take care my friend.

Fillmore

We have already decided what we are going to do with Philly when gets back on the range.....

We are going to put him in a wheelchair, strap him in with at least three tie downs, and push him around the stages so he can shoot!

I heard that the local news reported that some people in valley felt some tremors and was wondering if we were having a small earthquake. They said the epicenter appeared to in the location around Ben Avery Range!! Now Philly I'm not trying to make a connection here, but.........

We have already decided what we are going to do with Philly when gets back on the range.....

We are going to put him in a wheelchair, strap him in with at least three tie downs, and push him around the stages so he can shoot!

I understand that Union Pacific Railroad sells old flat cars. :lol:

LG

Now that's funny and so is morphine. Take care my friend.Fillmore

By the end of the day they'd given me a total of 20 milligrams of morphine. I didn't notice a thing. Now when they hit me with the delauded, yipeeeee. THAT stuff is gooooooood.

I'm sorry to hear this happened! I hope the recovery is going well; that's a tough one.

By the way, the possibility of physical damage elevates Cowboy Action Shooting, from a "Game" to a "Sport," And Philly would be just the guy to do it!

Now, am I a bad person if my second thought was, "How is the Stage doing?" ;-)

:-o!!!

Best,

FJT

Looks like you got some good friends Phily.....both of them..... :ph34r::ph34r:

Atleast you got twice as many friends as Shy Annie..... :lol:

all the others are concerned about your drugs, the hole in the ground, where the water splashed, an earthquake and one is concerned about seeing you sometime again in 2015 AND.......making sure Phantom gets the blame.

Sure hope these post cheer you up. We all want you to heal fast and completely.

Ya know, I bet if Allie sent you alittle :wub: , it would make you feel better also.

..........Widder

Looks like you got some good friends Phily.....both of them..... :ph34r::ph34r:

Atleast you got twice as many friends as Shy Annie..... :lol:

all the others are concerned about your drugs, the hole in the ground, where the water splashed, an earthquake and one is concerned about seeing you sometime again in 2015 AND.......making sure Phantom gets the blame.

Sure hope these post cheer you up. We all want you to heal fast and completely.

Ya know, I bet if Allie sent you alittle :wub: , it would make you feel better also.

..........Widder

Dang it Widder, yur such a liar! Me and Philly iz frenz, so thit meens heze got three and I gotz leest two!

Now Cowpoker, don't go assuming ol' Widder is lyin! It's just an honest mistake on his part, I'm sure. I don't doubt that you've got a couple a friends somewhere. It's just that they won't admit it in public! :o:P Sorry my friend, I just couldn't pass up the chance. OK, Widder, I just admitted to bein his friend. And I've heard rumors of another one or two. Let's see if they're man (or woman) enough to step up as I did!

NOW I know why I had two misses on stage six...

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Gunsmoke

tell me it aint true

U waz tryin to keep up with a PHNATOM..... the phantom::::::::without warm up stretches

geeeeeese

that feller is fast

lets see, huge feller chasen a smaller feller, do the match dude

get well anyways, itt appears ya need it

mental well, too, the morphine will become less and less my friend

tell me it aint true

U waz tryin to keep up with a PHNATOM..... the phantom::::::::without warm up stretches

[/b]

No, no, no...I might be stupid but I ain't DUMB. I wasn't chasing Phantom, I was chasing Slick Derringer. But come to think of it, he may be as fast as Phantom. Damn, maybe I am dumb. That would explain some of my friends. :-)

No, no, no...I might be stupid but I ain't DUMB. I wasn't chasing Phantom, I was chasing Slick Derringer. But come to think of it, he may be as fast as Phantom. Damn, maybe I am dumb. That would explain some of my friends. :-)

hey!!! do I know yu???? yu thit litle skinny dude frum oregon???? :P

Archived